Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

1 hour ago, Striker said:

It's not *impossible* that the team runs the table. BUT - the Packers are running out of opportunities to do so. They need to get out of their own way starting with Miami.

And.....need to beat our division foes - and have them lose as frequently as possible.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, squire12 said:

How about we bookmark that play and have someone rewatch in on the all 22 and see what the tape says.  If Cobb was supposed to be running a different route, he is not a rookie, so there is no rookie mistake.  

Went back and looked at that play again.  Cobb ran a 10 yard out route, and the ball ended up some 10+ yards past where Cobb ran.  I tend to give the benefit of the doubt that the older WR ran the right route than the younger one.  And I don't think Rodgers missed that route.  MVS ran the post route instead of the corner route based on the Rodgers throw.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Went back and looked at that play again.  Cobb ran a 10 yard out route, and the ball ended up some 10+ yards past where Cobb ran.  I tend to give the benefit of the doubt that the older WR ran the right route than the younger one.  And I don't think Rodgers missed that route.  MVS ran the post route instead of the corner route based on the Rodgers throw.

Was it the TV view or the all 22?

@CWood21

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

All 22

Can you see what the deep middle looks like?  I thought there was not a safety in the deep middle, and he was in move of an over coverage on Adams on the left side and came up on Adams route.  It was a quick look replay from behind the QB that really did not show the left side 1/3 of the field.  

Thanks for sharing!!

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can you see what the deep middle looks like?  I thought there was not a safety in the deep middle, and he was in move of an over coverage on Adams on the left side and came up on Adams route.  It was a quick look replay from behind the QB that really did not show the left side 1/3 of the field.  

Thanks for sharing!!

Maybe @AlexGreen#20 can pull the GIF.  Don't know how to do it.

Pre-snap, the Patriots were showing a Cover-0.  The only defender that was more than 5 yards off the LOS was I believe Jason McCourty who was lined up across from Randall Cobb.  After the snap, there was no single high or two high safety.  ESB had the step on JC Jackson.  The question is did ESB run the wrong route or did Rodgers throw to the wrong spot?  My guess is ESB ran the wrong route.  We've done quite a bit of different level routes.

Archived