Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

Just now, eyecatcher said:

He should have had an 8th INT on an ill advised pass to the flat and did throw one that didn't count on the 2 point conversion last night.  

Yeah, and New England seems to think it's a receiver problem.  They're trying to add a receiver (which I believe is true).  That's really not it.  Brady's receivers have been banged up each and every year for the past three-ish years and he's still dominated because he knows how to take what the defense gives him. 

I'd kill for a game like that one time Aaron Rouse looked like he'd turn into something against Peyton Manning that one year against Brady. 

yeah...

we're winning this game going away IMHO. As long as we can stop James White, slow down Edelman and Gronk and throw all over that secondary, we'll walk away with an easy win IMHO. This Pats team is pretty gutted and will get worse when Brady and Belichick leave at the end of the year...

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Yep, Jaire was the best pick in the first round we've had since Rodgers.  

Also, really excited for this game to see who plays safety now.

I really like he, Jackson, King, and Breeland plus a mid round DP going forward.

Just hope Jaire and King can stay on the field.

however, i don’t see Jaire surpassing Clay, Collins, or Davante in terms of draft pick value but I’d sure as hell welcome to be proved wrong on that. 

Who will line up at safety?

Will Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez, and Jaire Alexander continue their stellar defensive play?

Who will cover James White?

Will Aaron Jones get more snaps/carries Sunday night?

Will Jamal Williams become the designated passing down RB and spell Jones every third or fourth series as the featured back?

Will MVS & ESB continue to get snaps at Cobb's expense?

Will Rodgers outplay Brady?

Will the Packers embrace the challenge and begin playing like serious contenders for the wide open NFC North crown?

Lots of intrigue coming Sunday night.

Yeah, this is the game that gives us the confidence to win a Super Bowl this year.  

We aren't rebuilding.  We just gave away a classic Rodgers comeback attempt against the only undefeated team in the league and got rid of the player that did it.

We aren't rebuilding, we are finding ourselves and we are finding our team/offense/defense.

We're gonna find it by the time the playoffs roll around, and when we do, they'll both be great.  

This is where it all starts.  Sunday in Foxborough.  It ends in Atlanta (I think) in February, where Aaron Rodgers gonna hoist that Lombardi while Clay throws a Championship Belt around his shoulder.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, this is the game that gives us the confidence to win a Super Bowl this year.  

We aren't rebuilding.  We just gave away a classic Rodgers comeback attempt against the only undefeated team in the league and got rid of the player that did it.

We aren't rebuilding, we are finding ourselves and we are finding our team/offense/defense.

We're gonna find it by the time the playoffs roll around, and when we do, they'll both be great.  

This is where it all starts.  Sunday in Foxborough.  It ends in Atlanta (I think) in February, where Aaron Rodgers gonna hoist that Lombardi while Clay throws a Championship Belt around his shoulder.  

Clay's hammy will have given out by then, it'll be Sackrell up there with the GOAT hoisting that belt.

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And if you stand on one leg during games, we'll win the next 3 SBs.

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I really like he, Jackson, King, and Breeland plus a mid round DP going forward.

Just hope Jaire and King can stay on the field.

however, i don’t see Jaire surpassing Clay, Collins, or Davante in terms of draft pick value but I’d sure as hell welcome to be proved wrong on that. 

Weren't Collins and Adams second round picks?

Archived