QB of the Future

Lil' Shorty

This year's draft class is putrid.  Grier might be the only QB I like and he probably has a 70-30 chance to be an epic fail.  If we move on from Winston I see it being another 5 years at least before we are set at the QB position 

I don't like Tua right now but he might grow on me.  I believe he is a product of Bama's system and team.

15 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Possibly.

We might even be Sam Bradford’s next stop.

Behave yourself with Sam, I have better knees then him.  ?  I kind of hope they trade Jameis because this team in its entire history has shown zero ability to develop a drafted QB.  I don't know what the future holds, but I m ready to scuttle this regime.  All the stupid penalties, horrendous defense and special teams, the fatal problems with this team run way deeper then the QB position.

I have no interest in Foles.  Little interest in paying 25 million per year for Carr.  If he gets cut, then maybe.  Still waiting to develop it s first drafted QB being drafted since 1976.  Maybe the organization is just jinxed?  @bucsfan333  likes to mess with powers and forces no one understands.  ??

38 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

That's a no for me dog. I wouldn't part with a first for a guy who could be let go after this season. I'll wait him out. If his name is Luck or Rodgers no first will be traded

If he's not valued that high then great. I think he's a legit pro bowl caliber QB with good character, and we wouldn't have to start over with an unproven rookie that's a coin flip. That to me, is worth a first rounder no doubt. But if the consensus is he might be let go, or they would take a lower draft pick, then that's straight bonus. 

I honestly think what would be best case is that we either ride out Fitz the rest of this year and sign him for next or get aggressive and go get someone that we think we can compete with because if we go rookie, in a horrible class, we might as well ship out Desean and McCoy.  Honestly a majority of players will lose patience and you will have a horrible locker room situation because they are not going to want to go through a rebuild.  

7 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

If he's not valued that high then great. I think he's a legit pro bowl caliber QB with good character, and we wouldn't have to start over with an unproven rookie that's a coin flip. That to me, is worth a first rounder no doubt. But if the consensus is he might be let go, or they would take a lower draft pick, then that's straight bonus. 

My question is can you trade Jameis to the giants for a 2nd in 2019 and 2nd or 3rd in 2020. 

Then turn around and trade a pick for Carr? If we’re going to be 8-8 Bc I believe with fitz we can be. 

I haven’t been a fan how Carr has played lately the past two years. Id rather take a flier on nick foles in FA. 

12 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

My question is can you trade Jameis to the giants for a 2nd in 2019 and 2nd or 3rd in 2020. 

Then turn around and trade a pick for Carr? If we’re going to be 8-8 Bc I believe with fitz we can be. 

I haven’t been a fan how Carr has played lately the past two years. Id rather take a flier on nick foles in FA. 

Would you do a Fitz and Jackson swap for Foles.  Only added Fitz because I feel like they wouldn't let Foles go until the end of the season and having Jackson end his career there feels like a natural thing unless that bridge is burnt. 

Just feel like they will try to salvage the season instead of burn it down and start fresh

Also does anybody think that Tennessee will move on from Mariota?  Don't think he's the answer but maybe a change of scenery might be good for him but would rather go kick the tires on Teddy, would assume a 4th and Djax.  Imagine the Saints with Brees/Thomas/Djax/Kamara, don't want to know how bad we lose that next game but to me both teams come out huge in it. 

31 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

im sorry but if anyone thinks we are going to get a 2nd round pick for Jameis  you are out of your mind

with off field issues

turnover machine

last year of his contract

due to make 20 mil

if we get a 4th we'd be lucky

15 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Also does anybody think that Tennessee will move on from Mariota?  Don't think he's the answer but maybe a change of scenery might be good for him but would rather go kick the tires on Teddy, would assume a 4th and Djax.  Imagine the Saints with Brees/Thomas/Djax/Kamara, don't want to know how bad we lose that next game but to me both teams come out huge in it. 

lol stahppp don't give R&P any ammo

I don't  think mariota is the answer either

Archived