Reports we are getting offers for Tyrod

hornbybrown

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jax??

Yeah it would have to be something decent or it’s not worth it. 4th and I’m good.  

Why wouldn’t it be worth it? We lose him after the year anyway and if baker gets hurt it’s not like he can step in and do anything. He was terrible this year. Take whatever we can get. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Why wouldn’t it be worth it? We lose him after the year anyway and if baker gets hurt it’s not like he can step in and do anything. He was terrible this year. Take whatever we can get. 

This. Tyrod sucks. I'm honestly curious if Stanton would be better had he been given all this first team reps.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s better than Stanton and he can only help Baker develop Monday though Sat.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s better than Stanton and he can only help Baker develop Monday though Sat.

I’d rather have the pick. If it’s like a conditional 7th then sure I’ll pass but anything else you gotta do it. Stanton is here to be the mentor not tyrod. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d rather have the pick. If it’s like a conditional 7th then sure I’ll pass but anything else you gotta do it. Stanton is here to be the mentor not tyrod. 

You can have more than one mentor.

Im not saying you’re wrong, but I think a fire sale for any and all vets sends an awful message.  This team will 100% checkout mentally if they start trading captains imo.

I mean, are we really going full tank before Halloween? I thought those days were over?  Aren’t we supposed to be scrapping for 6-7 wins?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You can have more than one mentor.

Im not saying you’re wrong, but I think a fire sale for any and all vets sends an awful message.  This team will 100% checkout mentally if they start trading captains imo.

I mean, are we really going full tank before Halloween? I thought those days were over?  Aren’t we supposed to be scrapping for 6-7 wins?

Yeah we can't give away Tyrod for nickels and dimes given how our offense has looked.  Mayfield is getting bludgeoned and I still think he's better than Stanton.  It's pretty wild how the offense has started to look pretty much the same as when Tyrod was struggling.  Starting to think it's really just our coaches being incompetent.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah we can't give away Tyrod for nickels and dimes given how our offense has looked.  Mayfield is getting bludgeoned and I still think he's better than Stanton.  It's pretty wild how the offense has started to look pretty much the same as when Tyrod was struggling.  Starting to think it's really just our coaches being incompetent.

A big part of it for me also is this isn’t what good teams do.  

Good teams/franchises don’t trade their starting RB and offensive captain before the bye.

Archived