NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

• 2 weeks later...

So there will be two guys with torn ACLs that'll have potential to be crazy steals in the 2nd round with Okeke and Porter. Well, wouldn't be surprised if the late stage playoff teams take the chance on them at the back end of the 1st too.

Edited by beekay414

On 4/20/2019 at 1:50 PM, beekay414 said:

So there will be two guys with torn ACLs that'll have potential to be crazy steals in the 2nd round with Okeke and Porter. Well, wouldn't be surprised if the late stage playoff teams take the chance on them at the back end of the 1st too.

Porter wasn't even that good before he tore his ACL, no chance I'd take him in the 1st round.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I was told Zion looked like he got hit by a truck when the Pels won #1....

In what world does this man look anything but happy/shocked?

It feels like the media is trying their hardest to force him in a big market.

It's funny that the fact that he doesn't have a agent or shoe deal wasn't mentioned until after NY didn't get the top pick. With all the talk before the lottery no one thought to point that beforehand.

Edited by TitanSlim

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It's funny that the fact that he doesn't have a agent or shoe deal wasn't mentioned until after NY didn't get the top pick. With all the talk before the lottery no one thought to point that beforehand.

It was funny when Windhorst was throwing all this out on The Jump Richard Jefferson was sitting next to him kinda just mocking the idea. RJ throws out the "he can retire from basketball" mock lmao

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am pulling for Tacko more than anyone in this draft. Even in a spread it out NBA, and lower value on bigs who can't shoot, he belongs to be drafted and on a roster somewhere.

I want Memphis to sign him. Hopefully he goes undrafted for that reason.