NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

So anyone have any thoughts on Goga Bitadze? I really don't know much about him but have heard some buzz recently regarding him.

reminds me a little of kelly olynyk if KO could block shots

also probably better in the post and a better rebounder

so like a center version of KO, which is pretty useful

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So anyone have any thoughts on Goga Bitadze? I really don't know much about him but have heard some buzz recently regarding him.

I hope the Celtics nab him. He looks like a Jokic "like talent", minus the passing, but good at everything else. Young big, deceptively athletic and a good feel for the game.

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

careful what you wish for..

I'm probably guilty of watching him play more than every other prospect, but the looks he was able to get Kyle Guy on offense and the way he compensated for Guy's defensive shortcomings makes me think he's a perfect fit next to steph on both ends of the court whether thats in the first 3/4 of next season starting without Klay or in the future as a rotational sub. 

Although I will say a scoring wing is probably my #1 need for the dubs 

18 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I'm probably guilty of watching him play more than every other prospect, but the looks he was able to get Kyle Guy on offense and the way he compensated for Guy's defensive shortcomings makes me think he's a perfect fit next to steph on both ends of the court whether thats in the first 3/4 of next season starting without Klay or in the future as a rotational sub. 

Although I will say a scoring wing is probably my #1 need for the dubs 

You might end up being right however I think Ty Jerome's  negatives of farr less noticeable on the college level. And it won't make up for his positives which you cited

Obviously I don't know if he will be there but cam Johnson is a perfect step in right away Pro in my opinion. I do like seniors with his type fundamentals and size and athleticism

Edited by resilient part 2