Weel 8 MNF thread: Please just don't lose by 30

Thelonebillsfan

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You know good and god damn well McD will do so to try and save his job.

McDermotts job is not on the line before during or after the season it is his 2nd year and they are doing a total rebuild they will not move on from him until 2020 or 2021 if he continues to be the way he is with the offense. Defense looks promising and will be solid next year just need to drop the 90 mil on oline and weapons for Allen. Mcdermott and Beane are tied in to Allen so his success will be their success and his downfall will be their downfall but they will wait and see how he is years 2 and 3 before those guys are questioned whether or not they will be on the hot seat. 

22 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think a division game will be close. Derek Anderson tried to do to much the 1st game with only a handful of practices under his belt. I dont think he turns the ball over much this game and keeps it closer then people expect. It may be a 24-13 pats win.

I was pretty close if that Croom td was an actual catch it would have been even closer as the pick 6 wouldnt have happened. All in all im impressed with the defense and disappointed with the offense. I love shady and hope for the best for him but this oline cannot help him out in anyway and they are better off with Ivory as the starter as he can bruise up the middle where shady needs space to run. Hopefully philly comes in with a reasonable offer today and they accept so he can reach his 12k goal and the bills can use the extra picks.

Archived