Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is exactly what I’m hoping for.

Idgaf about some draft spots right now, I wanna rip off a few wins.

Wins are more important than draft position at this point in the rebuild. Also, the two positions we need the most(OL and WR) don't appear very strong in the Top 10 from what little I have seen. 

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is exactly what I’m hoping for.

Idgaf about some draft spots right now, I wanna rip off a few wins.

We got us a franchise qb, draft position is no longer relevant. Next up we need a coach. If we have the proper management team in place that will build this thing right, we may finally be on our way. 

I’ve said it before we ain’t playoffing this year. Let’s keep Mayfield healthy, regroup for next year and start winning. 

12 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Browns gonna pull off a few Manginiesque inexplicable upsets in the upcoming weeks.

Starting this week. Chiefs 34, Browns 38.

That’s what I’m saying. I legitimately think we’re going to win. LOL

I like Greg's comments about Myles. And Bakers as well. Myles has been great, but everyone was/is expecting him to be the best in the league. That's not going to happen if somebody doesnt find a way to piss him off like Greg and baker might be trying to do. 

Archived