Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

Doesn't exactly sound like we are going to go for the gusto with a wild and crazy game plan:

Kitchens said the Browns won't overhaul their offensive approach despite the staff changes and noted improvement will come down to better execution, per McManamon.

"We're running the same system as we ran before," he said. "We're not changing systems. We're not doing anything. Todd and I have the same system. He brought me up in the system and nothing's going to change from that standpoint."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804009-browns-oc-freddie-kitchens-baker-mayfields-growth-of-utmost-importance

56 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:
59 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Baker made kind of a dumb comment regarding Mahomes and Myles.

Ehh, I think he was just showing respect for Pat. He said he loves Myles.

If 100 people did a 2017 redraft Mahomes would probably go #1 in all of them right now so it really isn't an insult to Myles but that doesn't mean he won't take it that way. I also don't think Baker would say it if he thought it would bother Myles so I guess we'll see.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

If 100 people did a 2017 redraft Mahomes would probably go #1 in all of them right now so it really isn't an insult to Myles but that doesn't mean he won't take it that way. I also don't think Baker would say it if he thought it would bother Myles so I guess we'll see.

Unless, perhaps, to goad Myles to better performance?

45 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Unless, perhaps, to goad Myles to better performance?

Nah man. It was clear what happened if ya'll heard the interview. He was in the middle of praising Mahomes and said he probably should have gone first overall, then he caught himself, took a step back, and said he loves Myles. Don't overthink it, it was just your run-of-the-mill suck up to the team you're about to face tactic that everyone does.

39 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

What would help myles is playing 60% of the game and a 2 score lead in th 4th

This. So freaking much this. I'm genuinely afraid of Garrett getting worn into the ground before bye week.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

The two Os, too.

Williams has been killing his best DL players.

I think the snap count stuff is getting over blown.

Obunjobi has played 88% of the defensive snap count. Do you know what other elite DT has played 88% of his defensive snaps? Aaron Donald. JJ Watt has played 88% of his snaps as well.

He is a stud athlete and is in great shape. Yeah Garrett has played a lot but you dont ever see him sucking wind or ever tapping out.

Archived