Sign in to follow this  
sdrawkcab321

Hue Jackson fired

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yeah it sucks to have a bad t eam with a bad coach, but look at the people who dorsey has hired & KEPT! (Berry, one of the high talent people that was there before)- highsmith and wolf.  theyve seemingly done their job well (p. good draft).  if htey get a good head coach plus the 6th overall pick (what we're at right now) and we should be ready to ROLL next year.

Completely agree. I haven’t been this confident in a FO in a long time. I like the trio of Dorsey highsmith and Wolfe a lot. 

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Don't sleep on Josh McDaniels

I’d be happy with it

So begins 12 weeks of behind closed doors hush hush meetings with agents who represent potential coaching candidates.

Peace!!!

3 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

So begins 12 weeks of behind closed doors hush hush meetings with agents who represent potential coaching candidates.

Peace!!!

Get more time with all the candidates than anyone else. I think thats the best thing. Now I’m hoping Oklahoma doesn’t make it to the CFP

The awesome thing I’m hearing about this is Haslam wanted to keep Hue on and Dorsey wanted him out! Finally and hopefully no more of those meddling kids!