Hue Jackson fired

sdrawkcab321

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

Lincoln Riley.

May as well go all in. Seems the most natural and obvious fit.

Interview him, McDaniels, Flip, and Campbell/Carmichael. Pick the best offensive guy. 

Ill live with Toub but I’d worry about the offense

id be pissed if they went after McCarthy if he gets let go

The sad part is I really liked the Hue hire at the time.  Then he became this egomaniac throwing everyone under the bus to make himself look good and calling bad games.  It went from happy to sad very quickly.

giphy.gif

To be honest, I'd be happy with just a solid coach at least.  Would it be nice to have an offensive  genius at head coach, yes it would, but as long as we have a great QB which is what Baker is supposed to be I can live with just having a solid coach.  QB's more times then not in my opinion make coaches look great more then the other way around.

Peace!!!

I know I've stuck up for Hue, but I've also said I'm good with him being fired. The only reason I backed him up was because I felt people were blaming him for things that weren't on him. I still don't believe he's entirely at fault.

That being said, I feel so optimistic today. We took a MASSIVE step forward, gents.

Time to make the right hire and not take another step back.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I know I've stuck up for Hue, but I've also said I'm good with him being fired. The only reason I backed him up was because I felt people were blaming him for things that weren't on him. I still don't believe he's entirely at fault.

That being said, I feel so optimistic today. We took a MASSIVE step forward, gents.

Time to make the right hire and not take another step back.

It isn't all on Hue but a lot of things that weren't on Hue were up to Hue to fix and he didn't.

Archived