Browns
Packers
Buccaneers
Jets
Cardinals
Broncos
Dolphins
Bengals

That's a lot of vacancies. I suddenly don't like the odds of KR being here next season. 

I think we'll be ok if it stays at 8. Quite a few names circling around other than Richard's.

McCarthy is a lock to take one of those jobs (probably CLE), and Gase I actually think is a very strong candidate for a retread. I think Monken gets promoted in Tampa; Hue might be as well in Cincy. Don't see DEN, NYJ, or AZ going for another defensive assistant.

Browns - Should be either Williams or Kitchens. McCarthy will probably be in the mix

Packers - Probably an offensive mind to keep diva/baby Rodgers happy.

Buccaneers - ?

Jets - They love defensive coaches, but still think they go offensive with Darnold.

Cardinals - Who knows after giving Wilks the shaft. 

Broncos - This is the one that worries me most in regards to KR. 

Dolphins - ?

Bengals - The new Cleveland, so they probably go Hue Jackson. LMAO. I don't really think they go Hue, I believe fans would riot. 

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Rankings the Jobs:

1. Browns
  2. Packers
  3. Bucs
  4. Jets
  5. Cardinals
  6. Dolphins
  7. Broncos - I guess
  8. Bengals - I guess

Only change I'd make us Jets as the #2 opening. Lot of young talent, big market with rabid fans, and Brady finally (knock on wood) looks like he's declining. A good coach with a solid draft this year is set up to be relevant in the AFC East for the next half decade plus.

Archived