2019 New NFL Head Coaches - Flores to Miami

Texas_OutLaw7

4 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Very curious to see what happens with Todd Monken. If Arians doesn’t retain him and he doesn’t get the New York job, you would have to think he moves to the top of the list for just about any team in need of an OC (such as ours)

Agreed. I don’t think he’ll get the Jets job. I think it’s McCarthy’s job to lose.

39 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Our first shocker!! 

not McCarthy like everyone thought

Interesting. Looks like McCarthy is taking a year off then, because I doubt he’s interested in the Cinci or Miami jobs. Quite frankly, why would he be? They’re both terribly run organizations. 

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Interesting. Looks like McCarthy is taking a year off then, because I doubt he’s interested in the Cinci or Miami jobs. Quite frankly, why would he be? They’re both terribly run organizations. 

Hue most likely ends up in Cincy by default. No one wants that job. Only good thing there is Mixon and Green.

13 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Only the Bengals could find a way to downgrade at head coach based on who they had before.

I don’t think it’s Hue. I bet they try and get Zac Taylor or Bieniemy from the chiefs. There reports are looking at a coach that’s still in the playoffs so that be my guess. I think Kris is safe with us for the next year. Definitely need to get Rod out of here and give him the DC/Assistant HC spot to make him stay a little longer after that.

Archived