2019 New NFL Head Coaches - Flores to Miami

Texas_OutLaw7

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think McCarthy is going to the Browns. With how bad the Packers have soured on him the last few years, I am not entirely sure I would want him here. It seems like A Rod hated him too, which is odd to me. 

A-Rod has never had the same type of humbleness to him the same way a Brady or a Manning does. Dude is a bit arrogant. McCarthy just might need a change of scenery to get back into the groove of coaching. His lack of creativity is cause for concern. But he does know how to delegate and pick coaches.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

A-Rod has never had the same type of humbleness to him the same way a Brady or a Manning does. Dude is a bit arrogant. McCarthy just might need a change of scenery to get back into the groove of coaching. His lack of creativity is cause for concern. But he does know how to delegate and pick coaches.

Does he have a track record of good offensive coordinators? Truly asking, I dont follow them that closely. 

Havent all his defensive guys been awful?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Does he have a track record of good offensive coordinators? Truly asking, I dont follow them that closely. 

Havent all his defensive guys been awful?

Good OCs...Philbin, Clements, and Edgar Bennett...all have had top 10 offenses. 

Defenses have been a struggle for most part. Think Capers had a couple of solid defenses early. 

Archived