• Hired: Brian Flores, Patriots DC 

Jets:

• Fired:Todd Bowels
  • Hired: Adam Gase, former Dolphins HC 

Packers:

• Fired: Mike McCarthy
  • Hired: Matt LaFleur, Tennessee OC

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

idk, Haley seems like he’s toxic. Don’t seem to heat a lot of good things about him.

Had the Steelers rocking and rolling. For all the ish between he and big Ben, Ben actually defended him this week. 

I think he is a smart dckhead. We all know those guys. They are great when you have a problem, but you dont want to be friends with them. Which is why I think advisor would work. Have him come give suggestions for a couple weeks than GTFO. 

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I cant imagine Riley would leave OU given how good hes doing. 

He can fail, double/triple his income, be under 40 if it doesn't work out, and still have every major college lining up for him. Going to Cleveland isn't hurting his resume. 

9 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Riley is also from Texas.

Yea but Jerry is still "IN" Texas "IN" Dallas "IN" Valley Ranch. So we might not want to build up any hope for that to happen. I'm not fond of Riley like some others but I can't imagine him coming here. Plus if I'm Riley I would actually think Cleveland is more appealing considering you don't have a owner there wanting final say and all the credit if you are successful.

13 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but Jerry is still "IN" Texas "IN" Dallas "IN" Valley Ranch. So we might not want to build up any hope for that to happen. I'm not fond of Riley like some others but I can't imagine him coming here. Plus if I'm Riley I would actually think Cleveland is more appealing considering you don't have a owner there wanting final say and all the credit if you are successful.

My God. People still believe this. 

Archived