THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Lincoln Riley, from Rapsheet: "The truth is for me, I love Oklahoma. I love coaching here. I love coaching college football. I certainly don't have that itch...RIGHT NOW."

giphy.gif

Time for Baker to turn the tables on Lincoln and start his recruiting process

"COACH THEY HAVE A BOB EVANS HERE!!"

Riley is my hope. It makes to much sense in terms of Baker's development. They clearly have a rapport, which will serve us well. We need creativity and innovation on offense, and Riley brings that to the table.

1 minute ago, shoffma1999 said:

Riley is my hope. It makes to much sense in terms of Baker's development. They clearly have a rapport, which will serve us well. We need creativity and innovation on offense, and Riley brings that to the table.

Yeah. Cannot forget that Dorsey spent a ton of time with that OU program while scouting Baker last season, at least 6 weekends.

Many in the national media seem to think that Riley's first choice would be the Cowboys, which I could only see because that's where he was from. From a perspective of which team is the better situation, Cowboys make zero sense to me. I would have guessed they'd attempt to tank for Tua in 2020. With Amari having another year on his contract, I don't think they're ready to blow it up this season.

Archived