THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

2 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

This scares the living hell out of me.

I can't believe Haslem doesn't understand that he's the problem yet...

He brought in Intelligent well respected football people to run the organization, I don't understand why he doesn't let them do exactly that.

I hope were not suck with a terrible person like Josh McDaniels (though i love his system, what he did to Indy and the coaches he hired is unforgivable).

He could keep this organization in a hole...

What can’t you believe?  Most idiots don’t realize they’re idiots, it’s a hallmark of the condition.

If Haslam forces another coach on Dorsey or keeps this absurd power structure in place, Dorsey should resign tbh.

The media better crush Haslam at every opportunity.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What can’t you believe?  Most idiots don’t realize they’re idiots, it’s a hallmark of the condition.

If Haslam forces another coach on Dorsey or keeps this absurd power structure in place, Dorsey should resign tbh.

The media better crush Haslam at every opportunity.

Obviously I don't want that to happen, but if it does, and Dorsey, Wolf, Highsmith, etc leave....

I hope they tear Haslem apart on the way out explaining to everyone how he will never win that way...

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s fair, but push comes to shove I think idiocy trumps desire for flash.

Poor bastard can’t help himself.

He fired Lombardi and banner for the media calling them the three stooges. He certainly cares about what the public thinks, which is good for the browns for some extent. 

Hopefully Dorsey is to us, what bill b is to new England, the strong leader with a vision for the organization. I really like d his comment treat others the way you want to be treated, it is hard to win a superbowl, even harder if it is a divided house. 

That is where jimmy needs Dorsey to report to him and the coach to Dorsey, not the two different departments of coaching and personnel. That causes the child like behaviors we seen circa jimmy.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Boskos vague sources strike again 

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/10/steelers-ol-coach-mike-munchak-already-being-mentioned-as-possible-browns-hc-candidate/

josh mcdaniels has already been mentioned by several credible sources as a top option. 

Bruce Arians by making those comments inserted himself and Haslam listened. 

Why does it surprise you Haslam favors two Steelers guy and the hot chick with the terrible personality at the bar he’s been chasing for years. ( Josh McDaniels )

ill admit it sometimes my sources come out of know where and I jump the gun on double checking them from time to time. But there no doubt about this. Haslam has always been a dumbass. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s talking to some of his former ppl from the Steelers who know he’s an idiot and trying to **** us over. And his dumbass would probably listen. He should completely stay out of this one and let Dorsey and wolf handle it. 

Do you guys think Riley would try to bring in bob Stoops if he made the jump? Maybe as an assistant or advisor. I’m sure Riley would like to have his mentor with him if he comes to the nfl. Could be a calming presence for him. Could he be the DC? I don’t know much about his defense 

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Do you guys think Riley would try to bring in bob Stoops if he made the jump? Maybe as an assistant or advisor. I’m sure Riley would like to have his mentor with him if he comes to the nfl. Could be a calming presence for him. Could he be the DC? I don’t know much about his defense 

That would be spectacular iyam.

If we want to get the most out of baker and Chubb Mike Shanahan wouldn’t be a bad choice. I know he’s recycled and old but he knows how to win and knows how to adapt. He got a raw deal with rg3 and still won with him. His biggest flaw was he was given front office power. If he was left to just coach he’d be great. He can make any running back look like an all pro and any offensive line look elite. If you want a ceo coach who would instantly command respect he wouldn’t be a terrible coach if we lose out on Riley. 

Archived