THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who is this highly respected female coordinator or college HC?

Oh there isn’t one?

Then yes, I’d be against having a female HC.

The only female currently in football that I know of is Katie Sowers, and I just don't think she's near ready to be taking over an entire team, if she ever will be (as every coach since 1999 has taught us, some people just aren't cut out for being an NFL head coach). That has a solid chance of ending in complete disaster (like any inexperienced, unprepared head coach), but there's also a solid chance she'll get pushed into a job somewhere within the next year or so because politics.

LOL

Good luck getting a group of men to respect a woman head coach, who clearly never played the game and won’t be able to relate to the male culture in that kind of environment. And I honestly don’t care how bad that sounds because it’s the truth.

43 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

The only female currently in football that I know of is Katie Sowers, and I just don't think she's near ready to be taking over an entire team, if she ever will be (as every coach since 1999 has taught us, some people just aren't cut out for being an NFL head coach). That has a solid chance of ending in complete disaster (like any inexperienced, unprepared head coach), but there's also a solid chance she'll get pushed into a job somewhere within the next year or so because politics.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Good luck getting a group of men to respect a woman head coach, who clearly never played the game and won’t be able to relate to the male culture in that kind of environment. And I honestly don’t care how bad that sounds because it’s the truth.

I think it could happen, and possibly could work, but it’s not gonna be from an assistant position coach or quality control assistant, which is what the chicks are doing right now.  

Eventually one may get a coordinating gig and eventually a HC gig, but they’re going to have to work their way up, just like a man would, answer likely be better than most men tbh.

The idea seems odd to me though.  How do you teach someone to do something you’ve likely never actually done yourself?  I don’t think coaches need to have been great players or anything, but at least have played the sport in high school or something, idk.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Where did you see this? I wanna check it out.

It’s on his Twitter. Dude is a total dbagg. Feel like he loves taking shots at the Browns because he knows he will piss of the fans and because he believes the Browns did his friend wrong by firing him. 

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Depends on how hot she is but I might touch it with 3 inches.

Don't count yourself short, buddy. I'm sure you could stretch out another quarter inch. Hell, if ya can handle the pain, maybe even a half inch. And we all know 3.5" is the average, or at least that's what my wife tells me she read in Cosmo.

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

#mgtow

14 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

closest we could come is if Micheal Sam  would become a coordinator and that would suck hard 

Elite post.

Archived