THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

To get the topic back on point:

I think there are a ton of legit options this year. I am curious if Dorsey has someone already in mind (I'm sure he does, but like, is he already 100% set). I could see any of like 5-6 guys being fits for one reason or another. 

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I think there are a ton of legit options this year. I am curious if Dorsey has someone already in mind (I'm sure he does, but like, is he already 100% set). I could see any of like 5-6 guys being fits for one reason or another. 

1. Teryl Austin - Time he got a shot as a head coach.

2. Brad Childress - Had some time to see things from the outside, kinda Cowher feel when looking at him.

3. Jim Tomsula -Player's coach

4. Byron Leftwich - Has improved Arizona offense.

5. Mike Singletary - Tough coach like Dorsey likes.

6. Josh McDaniels - Bellichek 🌲.

7. Peyton Manning - One of the best passers ever. 

How'd I do?

21 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

2. Brad Childress - Had some time to see things from the outside, kinda Cowher feel when looking at him.

How'd I do?

Are they leaders of men?

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I read somewhere on espn I think that they believe he has had a list knowing this day would eventually come.  Not getting to hire anyone in KC and then coming here they assume he has maintained a list of people he would like to run his football team.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

How'd I do?

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

How'd I do?

No Jeff Fisher? He went to a super bowl you know 

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

He prolly does but interviews can change that. Is that what happen with Baker? Once he sat down and talked to him, that’s when he felt he was the #1 pick,right?

1 hour ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I read somewhere on espn I think that they believe he has had a list knowing this day would eventually come.  Not getting to hire anyone in KC and then coming here they assume he has maintained a list of people he would like to run his football team.

That’s what his 1yr 3yr 5yr concept was. Those 5 yr guys should be ready for him

@freakygeniuskid thank you for not allowing a thread by me to be locked for the second time in a week. That would have been demoralizing.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

So that's one vote for Singletary.

Any guy who honestly thinks the best way to capture the attention of 53 grown men is by pulling down your pants and giving them the business is okay by me.

To quote my all time favorite comedian, Bill Hicks, "That guy had a d***."

Archived