THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

McCarthy is almost as big of a fraud as Hue.

The next creative offensive scheme he designs will be his first.

McCarthy blows. I can’t find the article but sounds like Dorsey won’t be as high on him as many assume. 

Havent been this nervous about a new addition since the qb decision. 1/1 so far. Don’t mess this up Dorsey.  Could very well be a pivot point. 

People keep saying they want to hire Harbaugh or Toub and keep Kitchens as OC. Okay so lets say Kitchens has a successfull season in 2019, guess what folks, he's gone and becomes HC for a team in 2020 and now we need to find another OC.

Bring a damn offensive guy. I dont want a guy who lacks creativity in offensive in a league that's all about offense. Best teams in NFL are elite offense. The days of 2000 Ravens and 2002 Bucs are over. Make the right hire

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

if we hire harbaugh I wonder if he’d bring back Kubiak. Chubb behind a ZBS would be beautiful. 

I don’t want an OC for Chubb. Need one for Baker. His systems are not going to get the best out of Baker

8 hours ago, Activated10 said:

I shouldn't use hella old but indeed it is old. Not a bad thing though, you have experience you can use against us young folks

Not me, I’m not that damned old. 😉 

I think @bruceb and @cattleman78 are the reigning old guys here since @Iamcanadian doesn’t post any longer.

bruce and cattleman remember when leather helmets became a thing. Canadian remembers when leather became a thing.

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m not saying it’s what I want or what baker wants. But it’s what we may get if we hire harbaugh. 

Harbs might have went with Kub because it might of been the best thing for Flacco. That Flacco would be best in a play action pass type offense. Harbs would have to know that scheme wouldn’t work for Baker. 

Archived