THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

All i can really do is laugh. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING about this would make sense. Rice is obviously an intelligent person and a Browns fan but that's as far as it goes. I thought we were making our way to being looked at as functional for the first time in a long time, and then this dumpster of a report comes out. What a joke

15 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I would want to know what experience she has calling plays and what kind of staff she could put together. I'm not a fan of this because of those questions 

There is no way that she could be considered a legitimate candidate, if we wanna interview a woman go ahead and interview Katie Sowers

44 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I disagree that Dorsey's comfortable with incompetent coaching. McCarthy is the worst option that is currently on the table. I pray to the football gods that Dorsey does not make this mistake 

Don't disagree.

But if it isn't his familiarity with McCarthy, then I cannot imagine what it is.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Don't disagree.

But if it isn't his familiarity with McCarthy, then I cannot imagine what it is.

I just hope that is not the case. I don't think I could handle finally getting rid of Hueball for them to hire McCarthy, who is a carbon copy of Hue game managment wise. Just my humble opinion 

Archived