THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

30 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

What’s your guys thoughts on this conspiracy theory that Dorsey’s releasing info to try and find the mole in the camp. Reports are he wants to go dark with this coaching hire but can’t because he believes someone’s leaking info. 

If it’s true it’s a good idea, I’m sure other teams do similar, I was hopefull with Jackson gone that would be the end of the leaks 

5 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

What’s your guys thoughts on this conspiracy theory that Dorsey’s releasing info to try and find the mole in the camp. Reports are he wants to go dark with this coaching hire but can’t because he believes someone’s leaking info. 

If this is the truth, then I like his style. If you want to float a rumor, make it a whopper. If there are weasels in your midst, they would find this rumor too juicy to keep to themselves.

Adam Schefter is now like everyone else and not in a good way. Anything for clicks.

7 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

So someone has leaked that there is a leak?

I really like Dan Campbell. 

Ive watched several Iowa St. games this year. They are coached very well and he’s got them motivated and playing above their talent level. He’s very highly thought of by nfl execs. 

I just don’t know who the coordinators would be. Surround him with solid veteran coordinators or get new bright minds in the mix?

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Ive watched several Iowa St. games this year. They are coached very well and he’s got them motivated and playing above their talent level. He’s very highly thought of by nfl execs. 

I just don’t know who the coordinators would be. Surround him with solid veteran coordinators or get new bright minds in the mix?

Wrong Campbell.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

I’m very high on him. He builds a good program no matter where he goes. I would definitely want him to hire an experienced NFL guy to advise him. 

I also like the other Campbell too. He’s at least been an interim HC and seems to know what he’s doing. 

Big no to Mike MCARPthy*

* carp week and all

I'm confused on how Dorsey leaking a rumor helps find a mole in the camp. How does this work. Like he only tells 1 person in-house and if it comes out in the media he knows who ran and told? If that's the case he would have to go through a helluva lot of fake rumors 1 by 1 to each person on staff until something he said gets reported.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm confused on how Dorsey leaking a rumor helps find a mole in the camp. How does this work. Like he only tells 1 person in-house and if it comes out in the media he knows who ran and told? If that's the case he would have to go through a helluva lot of fake rumors 1 by 1 to each person on staff until something he said gets reported.

I don’t think he did that. And I don’t think shefty is making things up. Maybe he or someone else mentioned it in passing in a meeting and it got leaked. Probably something as simple as that. 

Archived