THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

Rumors going around the internet that the Browns have interest in Jim Caldwell. I’m from Detroit & would not wish him on my worst enemy. He was a joke here & should not be allowed to head coach anywhere’s. Terrible clock management, never makes 1/2 time adjustments, poor at developing players. Players leaving the lions excelled with other teams. If he’s done anything right, it’s riding on others shirt tails & gets credit for their achievements! Your team is on the rise, don’t pick up any dead weight like Caldwell. 

41 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s because you’re an idiot... you should be.

@NateDawg get your brother some palatable beer ffs.

We’re getting dangerously close to “you can’t tell the difference between good beer and Coors Light.”

I’m honestly embarrassed. Wife got me a membership to the US Microbrewed Beer Club for Christmas. And @MWil23 is drinking Miller and not ashamed. Time for an intervention.

2 minutes ago, GetDownandDirty said:

Rumors going around the internet that the Browns have interest in Jim Caldwell. I’m from Detroit & would not wish him on my worst enemy. He was a joke here & should not be allowed to head coach anywhere’s. Terrible clock management, never makes 1/2 time adjustments, poor at developing players. Players leaving the lions excelled with other teams. If he’s done anything right, it’s riding on others shirt tails & gets credit for their achievements! Your team is on the rise, don’t pick up any dead weight like Caldwell. 

I think Caldwell and a couple other coaches are getting interviews for the HC position but prolly will be used to evaluate if they want them as assistant coaches. 

Like they say, some guys are meant to be assistants. Caldwell is an assistant type coach 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I’m honestly embarrassed. Wife got me a membership to the US Microbrewed Beer Club for Christmas. And @MWil23 is drinking Miller and not ashamed. Time for an intervention.

I would never drink Miller. High Life is different. What do you guys not understand about THE CHAMPAGNE OF BEERS??????

Also this is what New Years resolutions are for. Instead of drinking the good stuff and then making some ridiculous resolution to give up beer for January, I can resolve to drink better beer.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think our best players fit either way.

I want less Gregggg dip****ery, more actual coaching.

I think Myles, Kirko, Ogunjobi, and Schobert are better fits in a 4-3.

IMO you switch to the 3/4, you create more holes on the defenses. I literally think the DL would need completely remade. There would be no legit 3/4 DEs on this team and no true 3/4 NT. I love Obunjobi but he doesn’t fit the 3/4. Yeah he might the Wade Philips 3/4 but that 3/4 ain’t walking through the door. Schobert and Kirk are built for the 4/3. They will get chewed up in the 3/4 like DJackson was. 

Myles and Avery could be the OLBs but I don’t ever want those guys dropping into coverage because that is a waste of their talent, especially for Garrett

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would never drink Miller. High Life is different. What do you guys not understand about THE CHAMPAGNE OF BEERS??????

Also this is what New Years resolutions are for. Instead of drinking the good stuff and then making some ridiculous resolution to give up beer for January, I can resolve to drink better beer.

Why are we putting multiple handfuls of quarters into pillow cases and forming a circle around you? No reason.

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

IMO you switch to the 3/4, you create more holes on the defenses. I literally think the DL would need completely remade. There would be no legit 3/4 DEs on this team and no true 3/4 NT. I love Obunjobi but he doesn’t fit the 3/4. Yeah he might the Wade Philips 3/4 but that 3/4 ain’t walking through the door. Schobert and Kirk are built for the 4/3. They will get chewed up in the 3/4 like DJackson was. 

Myles and Avery could be the OLBs but I don’t ever want those guys dropping into coverage because that is a waste of their talent, especially for Garrett

The front 7 needs to be re made anyway. Larry o would be a fine 3-4 DE. Garrett can play OlB. Ogbah is nothing special to start with. same goes with Kirk. Coley needs to be upgraded. Collins can go. Sho can play ILB if we get a big enough NT (Shelton is a FA)

our 3-4 failed because we had morons coaching it and scrubs playing in it. We can make it work in one offseason. 

13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

SERIOUS CANDIDATES:

1. Mike McCarthy

2. Matt Eberflus

3. Adam Gase

4. Freddie Kitchens

If I had to parallel this to the 2018 draft

kitchens is baker

gase is allen

the other two are the other two but I’d be fine with the other two

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

If I had to parallel this to the 2018 draft

kitchens is baker

gase is allen

the other two are the other two but I’d be fine with the other two

Mike McCarthey is Josh Rosen. Everyone falsely believes they have all the right tools. They falsely believe they are the most "ready". The reality is they are both life long underachievers.

Just now, TheeRealDeal said:

Mike McCarthey is Josh Rosen. Everyone falsely believes they have all the right tools. They falsely believe they are the most "ready". The reality is they are both life long underachievers.

I’ll buy it

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Are those metal band names?

Bruh.... what are you doing with your life???

49 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Miller??? As in.....”Lite”????

200.gif 

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Archived