THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

Usually I stick to Belgian style brewed or the occasional Guinness or Goose Island. I have to be in a certain mood for anything else. For example, yesterday I wanted to punish myself, so I decided to cheap out and get High Life. It’s an inside joke with my coaching buddies.

14 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Doesn’t Eberflus have a mullet ? 

That image should fit right in with all the swill people are apparently drinking around here. Bud? Miller High Life? Really people??? I barely touch beer and even I know better than that!

3 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

That image should fit right in with all the swill people are apparently drinking around here. Bud? Miller High Life? Really people??? I barely touch beer and even I know better than that!

I am by no means a beer snob, I'm a Yeungling lager guy, but this past Sunday, at my wife's Godfather's Browns party, her cousin was supposed to bring the beer. SOB shows up with a 12-pack of Natty Lite. First of all, a 12-pack for 10 dudes, c'mon, but Natty lite??!! He was practically boo'ed out of the house, and he's family. 

On average Americans spend $1270 on Beer annually with Budweiser far and beyond leading the way. With that amount of money you could buy 6 21 year old reserve single malt scotch whisky or 4 40 year old single malt whisky or one bottle of Deleon Leona Tequila and one bottle of 21 year old single malt whisky. Priorities ppl 

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I am by no means a beer snob, I'm a Yeungling lager guy, but this past Sunday, at my wife's Godfather's Browns party, her cousin was supposed to bring the beer. SOB shows up with a 12-pack of Natty Lite. First of all, a 12-pack for 10 dudes, c'mon, but Natty lite??!! He was practically boo'ed out of the house, and he's family. 

was the guy 21/22 on the verge of graduating college?

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

was the guy 21/22 on the verge of graduating college?

Post graduate and unemployed, but here's the funny part...his old man, who also attended the party, gave him 50 bucks to buy the beer. Needless to say, his dad wanted to know what the hell happened to the rest of his money.

1 hour ago, dawgdish said:

Bruh the Budweiser can is the most beautiful thing in the goddamn world 

Archived