THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Your bad is right, you stupid idiot! Just kidding. No sweat. I just figured you mixed up names. 

In the future, we have a phrase we use when we make mistakes. Instead of saying sorry or my bad, say @NudeTayne is a pedophile. That takes care of it without any further problems. Go ahead, try it. Say @NudeTayne

@buckeyesNut0623, don't listen to him; he is a Michigan fan.

Coaching Search Review (Excluding College Candidates)

1.) Gregg Williams

2.) Brian Flores

3.) Matt Eberflus

4.) Jim Caldwell (Won 9+ games 5 out of 7 HC seasons ... more than 10 in 3 of those seasons; Not just a Rooney rule interview despite how it's been reported)

5.) Kevin Stefanski

6.) Dan Campbell

7.) Freddie Kitchens

8.) Requested to interview but did not formally interview Nick Sirianni for some reason

--------------------------------

Setting aside the college HC candidates, I just find it really really hard to believe that given the massive resources of the Haslams, the expertise within the personnel department, as well as the early start that we got on this coaching search that the above 7 men were the only and best qualified candidates for what is the most important coaching hire decision for this ascending team/organization in recent memory.

The candidate list suggests 2 things to me:

1.) John Dorsey has known who he was going to hire and target as his top choice all along (Kitchens or Stefanski), and

2.) The Organization wanted to get to know the young ascending OCs and DCs in the league in the event that the HC decision doesn't work out a few years from now.

Archived