THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

3 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I really hope this is not the case. They fired Hueball and Haley because of the in fighting and if this article is true it seems like just more of the same stuff with different titles. I love Dorsey so I'm leaning to his choise in Kitchens. I hope it is true that the tie breaker will go to Baker. 

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If this causes another internal conflict in the Browns front office I am going to be beyond pissed. I am sick and tired of the year after year power struggle and internal fighting reports about the Browns. For the love of it all can we finally just get a staff and FO in place that are working together. If the only guy pulling one way is Paul Depodesta then show him the door. It is obvious Dorsey and his FO hires get along and work together and the franchise QB was hand picked by them and gets along with them. Let them pick the coach too so we have all levels on the same wave length. How hard is that? I am pretty sure it was Paul Depodesta and his analytics that told the Browns to hire Hue Jackson too.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

I don't want that inner struggle going on inside the building.  Let Dorsey have final say.  He's the damn GM!!!!!!

Exactly. If not why hire him at all, Haslam should've just given the Job to Depodesta if he was just gonna undermine Dorseys decisions imo 

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

If this causes another internal conflict in the Browns front office I am going to be beyond pissed. I am sick and tired of the year after year power struggle and internal fighting reports about the Browns. For the love of it all can we finally just get a staff and FO in place that are working together. If the only guy pulling one way is Paul Depodesta then show him the door. It is obvious Dorsey and his FO hires get along and work together and the franchise QB was hand picked by them and gets along with them. Let them pick the coach too so we have all levels on the same wave length. How hard is that? I am pretty sure it was Paul Depodesta and his analytics that told the Browns to hire Hue Jackson too.

This!

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I don't want that inner struggle going on inside the building.  Let Dorsey have final say.  He's the damn GM!!!!!!

I think this is purely speculative as Stefanski is an analytics guy. Some bro trying to connect dots.

FWIW, DePo said we should promote Gregggg, Dorsey apparently wanted Haley as the interim guy.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think this is purely speculative as Stefanski is an analytics guy. Some bro trying to connect dots.

FWIW, DePo said we should promote Gregggg, Dorsey apparently wanted Haley as the interim guy.

Great minds!

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Y’all killing DePodesta and don’t even know what tf he does and what his contributions have been 😂 

I'm not killing anyway. It is all speculation based on speculation. I am simply saying if the in fighting power struggle is true then it is pretty obvious who I am siding with and who the Browns should side with. There is no comparison for the contributions of John Dorsey and Paul Depodesta.

IMO it should be Freddy.....He seems better prepared for a First time HC....I like that he coached under Parcells AND Arians....more so than Stafanski who was a Childress then Zimmer Guy?

Kitchens has also been around longer and on Staff of at least 3 teams.....he could have better connections to fill out a staff....Stefanski has never been out of Minnesota (not saying that's a bad thing...he just hasnt experienced different cultures, cities etc as an NFL coach)...and Kitchens is a little older......AND last but not least....Baker and Kitchens...the naming convention is second to NONE!!!! LOL

That Florio/PFT, clickbait is impressive foolishness.

hahah

DePo the analytics Charlatan VS. the Football guys....

Stefanski on one side "Analytics is the key to happiness".... Kitchens on the other "Hell, anaytics? I'm from Bama... it's manalytics where I'm from"

Haslam confused which way he should go .... DePo standing in front of a computer shouting "The Algorithm and the statistical models all point to Stefanski by a factor of 12 he's the guy Jimmy".... Dorsey busts through the door "But can he lead men??"" ... all hell breaks loose.... Baker hears the commotion down the hall and wonders "will this franchise ever get it together."

I mean seriously??

This stuff is hilarious. The amount of uninformed foolishness that passes for Journalism nowadays is crazy.

Stefanski becomes the analytics guy because he GASP!! once said analytics are helpful tools in football.... Lol.

16 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I'm not killing anyway. It is all speculation based on speculation. I am simply saying if the in fighting power struggle is true then it is pretty obvious who I am siding with and who the Browns should side with. There is no comparison for the contributions of John Dorsey and Paul Depodesta.

What are DePo’s individual contributions exactly?

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What are DePo’s individual contributions exactly?

No idea but it wasn't Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward, Nick Chubb, Antonio Calloway, Genard Avery, Jarvis Landry. 

DePodesta was here in Cleveland for the 1-31 ride. John Dorsey turn a 2-14 Kansas City team into a perennial contender in one season then showed up here and righted this 1-31 ship in a big way in one season. There is no amount of arguing you can do that is going to tell me that IF speculation of infighting is true that John Dorsey should not be the one everyone sides with regardless of what DePodesta's contributions have been.

Archived