THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

No idea but it wasn't Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward, Nick Chubb, Antonio Calloway, Genard Avery, Jarvis Landry. 

Neither you nor I know who was in on those guys and where everyone stood.  

DePodesta was here in Cleveland for the 1-31 ride. John Dorsey turn a 2-14 Kansas City team into a perennial contender in one season then showed up here and righted this 1-31 ship in a big way in one season.

If you want to disregard every other detail as to how we got here, then yes. All the cap space, the picks, the young talent, etc.. a lot of that work was done long before Dorsey got here.

There is no amount of arguing you can do that is going to tell me that IF speculation of infighting is true that John Dorsey should not be the one everyone sides with regardless of what DePodesta's contributions have been.

Depends on the argument.

I can say I’m sure as hell glad Haslam didn’t listen to him when he wanted Haley to be the interim coach.

I like Dorsey too, but he’s not infallible.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Neither you nor I know who was in on those guys and where everyone stood.  

If you want to disregard every other detail as to how we got here, then yes. All the cap space, the picks, the young talent, etc.. a lot of that work was done long before Dorsey got here.

Depends on the argument.

I can say I’m sure as hell glad Haslam didn’t listen to him when he wanted Haley to be the interim coach.

I like Dorsey too, but he’s not infallible.

Dorsey's record in his previous 5 drafts if more than proof enough for me to side with him over DePo. 

If there truly is a rift and a split happens and you want to side with DePo then by all means hitch up, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

How about we just hope that its all inaccurate speculation and poor reporting and the Cleveland Browns are finally working in unison with Dorsey and DePo both working in the same direction. 

3 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Dorsey's record in his previous 5 drafts if more than proof enough for me to side with him over DePo. 

If there truly is a rift and a split happens and you want to side with DePo then by all means hitch up, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

How about we just hope that its all inaccurate speculation and poor reporting and the Cleveland Browns are finally working in unison with Dorsey and DePo both working in the same direction. 

I’m pretty sure it’s just clickbait BS.

Dorsey is notoriously tight lipped, I can’t see this getting out now tbh.

Also, if DePo was a chatty Patty he’d have likely been gone by now too. 

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

What's the deal with all this Brad Childress talk nownthat he stepped down from AAF...that's not actually an option for OC, is it?

Just a possible coach to join Stef’s staff. Could have been an Al Saunders type coach for us

Archived