THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

I like Campbell. 

I’d much rather target a good leader who is going to assist with establishing a winning culture than an Xs and Os guy. I’ll leave that to our guys getting the right assistants in place. The McVeys and Paytons are rare breeds. 

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I like Campbell. 

I’d much rather target a good leader who is going to assist with establishing a winning culture than an Xs and Os guy. I’ll leave that to our guys getting the right assistants in place. The McVeys and Paytons are rare breeds. 

I think Campbell is getting a little underrated as an offensive guy. His years at Toledo his team avg like 33pts a game over the 4-5seasons he was there. He has been averaging around 28pts a game at Iowa St over his 3 seasons. He is an offensive coach with a background in OL. I think that be a great combo to have. I also think Chubb could be big in his offense as well.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Lets go get Butler and Harry instead

I doubt we could get Harry outside the first, and that pick is reserved for d-line most likely.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I think Campbell is getting a little underrated as an offensive guy. His years at Toledo his team avg like 33pts a game over the 4-5seasons he was there. He has been averaging around 28pts a game at Iowa St over his 3 seasons. He is an offensive coach with a background in OL. I think that be a great combo to have. I also think Chubb could be big in his offense as well.

tumblr_lqluysuUJw1r1877xo1_400.gif

1 hour ago, shoffma1999 said:

We should try to get Peyton Manning to be one of our Coaches. Hell, I think he could come in and be a head coach immediately. The guy has the Football IQ that Einstein had for physics. http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/26298/going-into-detail-peyton-mannings-takeaways-on-baker-mayfields-film

I rather make him a FO guy 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I just cant see him being a coach. I have a theory that the great football players rarely ever make great coaches. Manning just has the personality of a FO. That he could be John Elway type of FO

Well John Elway may be fired after this year. ...? Other than Von Miller with pick 2, his draft classes have generally been below average. I don't think he's garbage, but he hasn't been a world beater there. 

I agree that Manning's personality does seem more front office. I personally don't know if he'd be any good or even want that. He may end up in Monday night football as a play-by-play or even joining Howie etc. It'll be interesting when he makes his next move, which I'm guessing will be soon. He's been retired for a bit now.

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Well John Elway may be fired after this year. ...? Other than Von Miller with pick 2, his draft classes have generally been below average. I don't think he's garbage, but he hasn't been a world beater there. 

I agree that Manning's personality does seem more front office. I personally don't know if he'd be any good or even want that. He may end up in Monday night football as a play-by-play or even joining Howie etc. It'll be interesting when he makes his next move, which I'm guessing will be soon. He's been retired for a bit now.

Well I think of Manning just being the figure head. I wouldn’t want him to be GM but a guy in the FO that helps with football side of things and could be a great recruiter just like how Elways got Manning to go to Denver

Archived