THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hear you, Williams wouldn’t be anyone’s first choice on paper but if they continue to play like they did yesterday who gives a damn?

I wonder how much a guy like Arians coming in and grooming Kitchens as his successor is a possibility should this production continue?

Hell, if Baker and the offense keep playing like this, Freddie may get an interview himself tbh.

Strange thing happened with Kitchens when he took over. Just heard he approached his top guys and gulp asked them what their favorite plays to run were. AND implemented them into the game plan. Imagine this state of the art thinking, actually calling plays your players are comfortable with!

6 hours ago, pscottdai said:

Wasn't it like 40 degrees ? I live on a sub-tropical island where it rarely goes below 50 (and is currently 75 degrees) and while I wear a jacket in the winter it by no means stops me from being able to do things outdoors. And more so, when I go to Korea and it is below freezing and snow on the ground I am still able to operate. I really think you guys are putting far, far too much into this "the weather" held them back thing. 

It makes a difference. That’s a historical fact. 

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hear you, Williams wouldn’t be anyone’s first choice on paper but if they continue to play like they did yesterday who gives a damn?

I wonder how much a guy like Arians coming in and grooming Kitchens as his successor is a possibility should this production continue?

Hell, if Baker and the offense keep playing like this, Freddie may get an interview himself tbh.

Only issue with Arians is this, why he give Kitchen full control of the offense or will Bruce want to get involved with the offense. IMO I don’t like Bruce’s schemes at all for Baker. Baker isn’t an Arians kind of QB. 

I like the idea of holding onto Greg as the DC but I don’t want to handcuff anyone to the new coach. 

42 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Strange thing happened with Kitchens when he took over. Just heard he approached his top guys and gulp asked them what their favorite plays to run were. AND implemented them into the game plan. Imagine this state of the art thinking, actually calling plays your players are comfortable with!

Yeah, his presser was great.

media: what did you do?

Kitchens: asked everyone what they liked to do and tried to do that.

fans: giphy.gif 

Hue: giphy.gif 

Baker: giphy.gif

One more gif for good measure: bmL8ct.gif 

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Teryl Austin just got canned by Cinci. Defensive coordinator candidate for whoever is the new HC. Coached under John Harbaugh in Baltimore once upon a time.

Evidently, Marvin's gonna call the defense for Cincy.

Decent chance that Marvin Lewis and/or John Harbaugh get fired (although it may help both of those teams).  If only Roethlisberger would retire.

37 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Decent chance that Marvin Lewis and/or John Harbaugh get fired (although it may help both of those teams).  If only Roethlisberger would retire.

He doesn’t have long...

48 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Lmao when will you learn? Marvin Lewis has the safest job in the league. He’ll never be fired. 

Archived