THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

On 10/30/2018 at 5:43 PM, MistaBohmbastic said:

You say this with conviction. I'm guessing this is because he has done an incredible job calling plays for the Saints. 

With that in mind, I'd like to ask: Do you believe he can be more than an excellent playcaller? Because that's what we're looking for in a head coach. He's 46 years old and has never been a HC before. Listening to Benjamin Allbright on CBD today, it sounds like he's not that type of leader who's fit to put down a playbook and lead a football team.

Calling a good game is not what we're looking for, it's unparalleled leadership, and Carmichael is not one who fits that bill, from everything I've heard.

Good point

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, his presser was great.

media: what did you do?

Kitchens: asked everyone what they liked to do and tried to do that.

fans: giphy.gif 

Hue: giphy.gif 

Baker: giphy.gif

One more gif for good measure: bmL8ct.gif 

This is shameful.

The poor girl is going to hurt herself.

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for asian sumo lady

Hope this isn't too much cleavage for FF. But since we're doing the (ASIAN) thing here, enjoy boys. Good luck keeping the spirit of the month alive, suckers!

Now that's my kinda woman! Get me 3 bottles of sake, a Jello slip-and-slide and this big momma right here, and I'm ready to party!

I think when it comes down to Gregg Williams. You either make him the HC or you part ways with him. I think it could cause a weird dynamic with a new HC. That if the Browns struggle, ppl might start siding with Gregg for what he did as the interim HC. It could cause a split between the locker. 

I think only way they could keep Gregg on as a DC, is if he truly has an awesome relationship with Gregg. I don’t know if their is a legit Candidate out there that has that kind of relationship with Gregg tho

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think when it comes down to Gregg Williams. You either make him the HC or you part ways with him. I think it could cause a weird dynamic with a new HC. That if the Browns struggle, ppl might start siding with Gregg for what he did as the interim HC. It could cause a split between the locker. 

I think only way they could keep Gregg on as a DC, is if he truly has an awesome relationship with Gregg. I don’t know if their is a legit Candidate out there that has that kind of relationship with Gregg tho

Tbh you’re probably right, Greggg will be the HC next year or elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tbh you’re probably right, Greggg will be the HC next year or elsewhere.

I wouldn’t mind him as the DC because I think he is doing a better job than what the number say. I think his style of defense is a lot better when he has an offense that backs him up. I don’t think he is a DC that can be a part of a team that has to win defensive battles all the time. I think that’s why he was so good with the saints. Give up stats, limit scoring but create turnovers that the offense with turn into points. 

Just like ppl are saying Sashi died with our sins, Gregg Williams might if they have a good stretch. 

I truly think Dorsey will bring in his own guy. He never was a part of Gregg Williams hiring process. Only thing that worries me. If the Browns go say 3-3 the rest of the year, that Haslam gets excited by the little success and fully credits Williams and jumps the line and makes Dorsey hire full time

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Not saying this is going to happen, but maybe Dorsey convinces Gregg to take on the mantle of being our **** Lebeau. Make him a fixture on defense for Browns like Lebeau was for Pittsburgh all them years. Gregg seems like the kind of guy who just needs his ego stroked, so stroke it, stroke it real good.

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He’s the opposite of Hue Jackson. I know some people hate this style, but if leads to wins I don’t care.

I don’t love it or hate it per se, but you have to know when to tone it down a bit or folks will start to tune you out.

He seems to have a good idea as to how to do that though, but we’ll see.

Archived