THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

On 10/30/2018 at 5:07 AM, bigbluejt said:

what makes harbaugh a nut case besides he does things his way and doesn't care to look "good" to outsiders?  Also he took stanford from nothing to something, turned SF into a super bowl contender right away, then took over a fading michigan program and brought them back to upper tier team.  And yes im a michigan fan but my fandom has no weight on my opinion of him.  He is a great coach, not sure how any other thing could be said based on the results he has gotten at his last few stops.  I think a lot of browns fans have a clouded view of him based on them being OSU fans.  

Didn't he do the same with San Diego State too? The guy's a scrapper, he wins wherever he goes and he could instill a sense of discipline that this team needs. That said, the whole process baffles me. I look at a guy like Haley - Steelers had some very good offenses the last 3 years, some innovative plays being run. So what happened? Did he forget how to call a game all of a sudden? OR is it strictly the players and what they can or can't do? Same with Hugh - he made a name for himself in Cinci, given credit for making Dalton play descent - they scored their share of points. He comes here and ....forgets how to run an offense?  Like I said ... baffling. 

48 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

Didn't he do the same with San Diego State too? The guy's a scrapper, he wins wherever he goes and he could instill a sense of discipline that this team needs. That said, the whole process baffles me. I look at a guy like Haley - Steelers had some very good offenses the last 3 years, some innovative plays being run. So what happened? Did he forget how to call a game all of a sudden? OR is it strictly the players and what they can or can't do? Same with Hugh - he made a name for himself in Cinci, given credit for making Dalton play descent - they scored their share of points. He comes here and ....forgets how to run an offense?  Like I said ... baffling. 

I think his feud with Hue got the best of him

Archived