THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

We could literally not have a STC next year and just have 11 guys wing it and the unit would still have a better year compared to this year. Never thought I would miss Tabor...but again, Bears ST costed them game yesterday

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We could literally not have a STC next year and just have 11 guys wing it and the unit would still have a better year compared to this year. Never thought I would miss Tabor...but again, Bears ST costed them game yesterday

Just hire Cribbs, at least he’d be harder for us to hate.

3 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Speaking of Special Teams coaches....would anyone give up draft picks to have John Harbaugh as a coach?

I like him, and think he would be solid.  I just don't think I would want to give up compensation for him.

I can’t imagine Baltimore trading him in the division tbh, but if they did I’m guessing it’d be pricey.

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Speaking of Special Teams coaches....would anyone give up draft picks to have John Harbaugh as a coach?

I like him, and think he would be solid.  I just don't think I would want to give up compensation for him.

I would heavily consider it if it wasn't a 1st. I would be willing to go our 2nd and 3rd simply because I don't believe this draft class has much talent. The value of picks 49 and 81 are not nearly as high this year as most. 

17 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Belchicks tree has never been good. 

Mcdaniels has never been good. 

Tom Brady has arguably been the goat. That’s why mcdaniels even gets to sniff at a HC gig. 

I don’t like mcdaniels. 

But .... 

i wonder how Kitchens will adjust to teams having film on him. When he has time to develop his own playbook. 

Baker is great and could be elite. So it’s easier for a playcaller knowing he’s going to make them look good. 

So for me I think baker will be fine in any offense. 

But still no to mcdaniels 

The Belichick tree arguement is bad.

Did you know Oklahoma QBs have never worked out? Do you not want Baker?

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Just saw on twitter Vance Joseph and Hue Jackson are the leading candidates for the Cincinnati HC job. Also expect them to call on each other if one of them gets the job for either DC or OC

I could have sworn I just a saw a report Saturday that said Hue Jackson was out of the running for Cincinnati HC and he was also out of the running for OC in Minnesota.

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I could have sworn I just a saw a report Saturday that said Hue Jackson was out of the running for Cincinnati HC and he was also out of the running for OC in Minnesota.

Don’t you go ruining my dreams of Hue getting a 10 year deal down here bro.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Don’t you go ruining my dreams of Hue getting a 10 year deal down here bro.

Trust me I want it to happen as badly as anyone. Especially with how Mike Brown wants his coaches to evaluate the talent. Hue Jackson with control over the 53 in Cincinnati as HC and play calling duties. Oh my soul it would be a thing of beauty for the rest of the AFC North.

Archived