THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

20 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Trust me I want it to happen as badly as anyone. Especially with how Mike Brown wants his coaches to evaluate the talent. Hue Jackson with control over the 53 in Cincinnati as HC and play calling duties. Oh my soul it would be a thing of beauty for the rest of the AFC North.

Trust my lips
Jeff Driskell is a hall of famer

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Why not?

No one even cared about Eberflus and then the day after his defense shut down Houston then everyone Is extremely high on the guy.

I'm more impressed with a top 10 defense from the group they have in indy. 

Imagine what he could do with our group. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm more impressed with a top 10 defense from the group they have in indy. 

Imagine what he could do with our group. 

Maybe you have felt that way but the masses have completely flipped after the playoff game. Extremely fickle fans. If he they get torched by Kansas City I will count on a lot of anti Eberflus post, tweets and call to radio stations.

6 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Maybe you have felt that way but the masses have completely flipped after the playoff game. Extremely fickle fans. If he they get torched by Kansas City I will count on a lot of anti Eberflus post, tweets and call to radio stations.

And if they hold them under 20 and win what then ?

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

And if they hold them under 20 and win what then ?

Then I am sure you will hear even more pro Eberflus comments.

I would think that is pretty obvious.

What are you getting at? You trying to ask will my opinion change? Absolutely not one way or the other. One game is not going to change my opinion on a coach.

And for the record I really have no opinion on Eberflus because I don't know much about him, but one good playoff game didn't suddenly put him at the top of the list like I have heard from countless people since Saturday.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Speaking of Special Teams coaches....would anyone give up draft picks to have John Harbaugh as a coach?

I like him, and think he would be solid.  I just don't think I would want to give up compensation for him.

I wouldn't want to give up high draft picks for Harbaugh, but I sure would like to poach his ST coordinator Jerry Rosberg. He was great as Browns ST coordinator back in the day, and our units have pretty much sucked since he left.

23 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Then I am sure you will hear even more pro Eberflus comments.

I would think that is pretty obvious.

What are you getting at? You trying to ask will my opinion change? Absolutely not one way or the other. One game is not going to change my opinion on a coach.

And for the record I really have no opinion on Eberflus because I don't know much about him, but one good playoff game didn't suddenly put him at the top of the list like I have heard from countless people since Saturday.

No I wanted your opinion. How would that change your opinion. I hold him the same regard as Kitchens and Campbell. 

1. Dabo 2. Kitchens 3. Campbell 4. Eberflus 5. McCarthy 

35 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Well of course the masses got hyped about it because it was prolly the first time all season they watched the Colts play and they saw him shut down a pretty good Houston offense. 

everything i read about eberflus is good -> he adopted his philosophy by taking the strenghts of the 34 and cover 2
shows me he can adapt, refine his game, and inspire others
he's probably a really good coach
i just dont want to get a new offensive coaching staff ever 2 years

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

everything i read about eberflus is good -> he adopted his philosophy by taking the strenghts of the 34 and cover 2
shows me he can adapt, refine his game, and inspire others
he's probably a really good coach
i just dont want to get a new offensive coaching staff ever 2 years

He also was suppose to be josh mcdaniels  DC but they were so high on him the kept him and him and Frank Reich hit it off. Sounds like hes more the just adaptable on the field 

Archived