THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

16 minutes ago, bruceb said:

You are on a roll

I'm juiced for Dabo, buddy! He's been my dude for two years. He was my mock new HC last year. I hope I'm not terribly let down in the coming days. I feel like how I felt the week before the draft, hoping hard core we draft Baker, but sweating we might not.

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Wow! That lady was mad. Forget the trans stuff, what's a middle aged person doing buying video games? Maybe it's just me, but I imagine my old man buying a video game and I just can't see it. 

I feel like such a dipsht every time I walk into the GameStop with my kids. 😂 

I just imagine everyone looking at me like “What a winner”.  

*For the record, I used to play Madden but gave up the sticks a decade ago.  

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Naughty language warning...

Hahahahahahahahhhaaaahhhhhhhhaahh that’s awesome!

Best part is the clerk clearly saying “yes ma’am” and he getting angrier thinking he was saying “yes man”!

What a world. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Hahahahahahahahhhaaaahhhhhhhhaahh that’s awesome!

Best part is the clerk clearly saying “yes ma’am” and he getting angrier thinking he was saying “yes man”!

What a world. 

Kid was prolly nervous as hell 😂 

I was hoping for a “Just calm down bro”.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Kid was prolly nervous as hell 😂 

I was hoping for a “Just calm down bro”.

Dude (dudette?) had a Cincinnati accent and looked like he errr she errr it, shee itt drank beer. Adding one and one ummm you know we’re not supposed to post pictures of ourselves on here?  I assume this includes videos. 

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Dorsey prolly interviewed him weeks ago

Interestingly enough, they met this past summer when Freddie invited Dabo to Berea to hang and check out the team and facilities, after Dabo came to Cleveland for a Cavs game. Watch this interview, especially starting around six minutes in. Dabo says it's cold up there, and the reporter responds, and it's Cleveland, because Cleveland sucks, and Dabo takes a minute to talk about and compliment Cleveland.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like such a dipsht every time I walk into the GameStop with my kids. 😂 

I just imagine everyone looking at me like “What a winner”.  

*For the record, I used to play Madden but gave up the sticks a decade ago.  

I haven't been in a game stop in about 10-12 years. But if I was in one, I'd expect to see parents with kids. It's the one's there alone that should be embarrassed. Looking at you, @bosko1616

15 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

what's a middle aged person doing buying video games? Maybe it's just me

It's just you.

I'm 44, work 50+ hours a week, married with 2 kids, and I still make time to play video games nearly every night.  I just find it much more entertaining than television.

P.S.  Anyone who wants to PM me their Fortnite username, I will add you.

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Interestingly enough, they met this past summer when Freddie invited Dabo to Berea to hang and check out the team and facilities, after Dabo came to Cleveland for a Cavs game. Watch this interview, especially starting around six minutes in. Dabo says it's cold up there, and the reporter responds, and it's Cleveland, because Cleveland sucks, and Dabo takes a minute to talk about and compliment Cleveland.

Also found it interesting that he said he's had job offers before that no one has ever found out about, and that that's how he operates. Hhmmm.B|

Archived