THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

It's just you.

I'm 44, work 50+ hours a week, married with 2 kids, and I still make time to play video games nearly every night.  I just find it much more entertaining than television.

P.S.  Anyone who wants to PM me their Fortnite username, I will add you.

I am with you Ditch'... 49 yrs, 3 grown sons (but still played when they were younger),and retired military but still working a job of 40-50 hours a week with a ton of business travel, and still get my nerd on gaming every day. Also like you, I never watch TV :) 

49 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Dabos going out party is lit. Running up the score on the most dangerous Alabama team ever. My kind of dude 

Hope Dorsey's got the Flying J valuejet fueled up and ready to go to South Carolina tomorrow. He's gotta big fish to land!

57 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

who's ready for those Dabo Swinney HC rumors?

I've already started them on Twitter and Snapchat, next the world! I am going to will it into being, just like I did with Baker, and that homeless dude did with Manziel. 

5 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

No way Dabo leaves a dynasty...you can't go out like that.

It’s the perfect time to go out. You just destroyed the best HC in college football history with a team people were hyping up as his best squad ever because of the offense with a true freshmen and some suspended players. Go get that money and if you fail, he won’t have to wait a second to get another college job

Archived