THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

45 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

VERY interesting....

This is a head coach I could definitely get behind, with creativity on offense, and training a young OC, maybe even staying with Kitchens, to be the OC and train Baker.

I think if we can’t get Riley (which I doubt) he’d be my favorite. Would love for him to be our coach now to add stability and have him secretively groom Riley to eventually take over. Yeah I know I’m dreaming ?

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I think if we can’t get Riley (which I doubt) he’d be my favorite. Would love for him to be our coach now to add stability and have him secretively groom Riley to eventually take over. Yeah I know I’m dreaming ?

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Kitchens performs well the rest of the way. The groom kitchens. 

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I dont want Arians, he is too old. He looks like a swollen ball sack, he sent have 100 hours per week in him anymore. 

It is a younger man's game, or a very fit, 60 yo. That is Arians.

Honestly I 100% believe when you work somewhere you want to be. You not only work harder but it gives you that extra juice in your step. And Arians have always said Cleveland has been his dream job for years. We could probably get him for 4-5 more years. Build a quality staff with a successor to grow with Baker. Ala Kitchens. It kinda would be perfect 

Archived