THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

I want an offensive coach, miss me with Dave Toub and defensive coaches please. This isnt the 2000s anymore, the best teams in NFL are led by offensive coaches and ones that aren't have elite offensive coordinators. You're playing from behind picking defensive coach to be your HC in an offensive league. 

9 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I want an offensive coach, miss me with Dave Toub and defensive coaches please. This isnt the 2000s anymore, the best teams in NFL are led by offensive coaches and ones that aren't have elite offensive coordinators. You're playing from behind picking defensive coach to be your HC in an offensive league. 

You need someone who can do more than just call good plays when it comes to head coaching. They have to be able to lead this team in so many more aspects, all of which outweigh playcalling ability.

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

You need someone who can do more than just call good plays when it comes to head coaching. They have to be able to lead this team in so many more aspects, all of which outweigh playcalling ability.

I'll take the coach with elite play calling ability that learns how to lead a team than a coach with average play call. Ability but it's a great leader. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.turfshowtimes.com/platform/amp/2018/4/4/17195894/los-angeles-rams-2019-free-agents-les-snead-kevin-demoff-tony-pastoors-todd-gurley-aaron-donald

this info in the article is what’s been leading to the rumors McVay might look for greener pastures rather be caught in a **** storm. They basically are blowing their load early with no eye toward the future. They’ve spent there draft picks on the last three draft classes and this one coming up to acquire more talent but in the process weakened their potential to develop players to fill guys leaving for free agency. Then gave a **** ton of money to 5 players. Capping themselves from being able to sign there other key players. Theyre soon going to be trying to fill several starting positions with UDFA or constantly turning over guys year after year in free agency on one year deals. There’s a reason Las Vegas has him as one of the leading candidates. I’m not saying this will happen. Obviously this is a pipe dream. But I’m looking at the rams like a beautiful fully loaded yacht with a very small leak that’s about to Break and they don’t have the tools or equipment to fix it. 

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I want a better system than the air croyell, I want shany/McVay west coast offense/zone running game. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Lincoln Riley might go to Dallas. Jason Garrett is going to get canned after this year.

Myles Garrett 

Baker Mayfield 

Jarvis Landry 

Denzel Ward 

is better then anyone they have. 

They prob have us beat on the OL for now and at LB 

and obviosuly Zeke. 

It would be a stupid move to go to Dallas with jerry show and a QB they’re probably stuck with for another two years 

Archived