THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Surely this is a joke with Haslam here.

I don't think Haslam is in the same realm as Jones.  There are stories of Haslam pushing players or draft picks on the team but nothing like what the Jones' do.  Dallas is a much bigger market but as others have said we have young talent to build on that seems to be better than theirs.  Elliott is elite but if Chubb continues to grow he could be great for us.

7 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I don't think Haslam is in the same realm as Jones.  There are stories of Haslam pushing players or draft picks on the team but nothing like what the Jones' do.  Dallas is a much bigger market but as others have said we have young talent to build on that seems to be better than theirs.  Elliott is elite but if Chubb continues to grow he could be great for us.

Difference is Haslam is learning from Dorsey now and trust him. No one will get Jerry out of his way

11 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I don't think Haslam is in the same realm as Jones.  There are stories of Haslam pushing players or draft picks on the team but nothing like what the Jones' do. 

For sure, but he also has rings and success to back some of it up. Haslam has been a consistent loser.

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Difference is Haslam is learning from Dorsey now and trust him. No one will get Jerry out of his way

I don’t trust haslam to trust anyone. He will always do what he wants in the end. He’s been chasing josh McDaniels since he bought the team. My fear is he will give him a blank check. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t trust haslam to trust anyone. He will always do what he wants in the end. He’s been chasing josh McDaniels since he bought the team. My fear is he will give him a blank check. 

Has he actually been chasing McDaniels?

Archived