THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

21 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I’m at a age we’re I go to bed feeling not to bad, Then I wake up and I have put my back out and my knees are creeking like today😢

Try sleeping on the floor with some padding and something under or between your knees? some people even sleep on a piece of wood because of the hardness of it. I can get creaky old Hornby (that's what the kiddies, and hip Bruce call it) back, neck and hip pain at times. I generally do a lot better with a firmer, more stable way of sleeping.

18 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Try sleeping on the floor with some padding and something under or between your knees? some people even sleep on a piece of wood because of the hardness of it. I can get creaky old Hornby (that's what the kiddies, and hip Bruce call it) back, neck and hip pain at times. I generally do a lot better with a firmer, more stable way of sleeping.

I actually sometimes sleep on the sofa because our bed is way to soft and occasionally the floor as well.

I still play rugby in winter and softball in summer. The body doesn’t like it but it’s great fun getting smashed by 300 pound Samoans and Tongans I’m 5’7 and if in shape would be 160 but I’m closer to 180

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

John harbaugh has never impressed me. His in game coaching leaves a lot to be desired. But at least we’d have a good ST

All John Harbaugh would do if he was the coach of our team would be to try to trade two high picks for Joe Flacco.

Neither Harbaugh or McCarthy would be the most exciting hires, but they wouldn't be bad. They'd at least help us take a step in the right direction. Both have had success with their current teams, but sometimes a change is needed for certain teams and coaches. I wouldn't love it if we hired either one, but I definitely wouldn't hate it. A guy like Riley or Campbell would be more exciting hires, but they'd also be more risky hires as they're totally unproven at the pro level.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ozzie hasn't been great the last few years, he also may have switchedthem.up with the Lamar jackson pick, he doesn't look good.

Maybe, but he’s won multiple super bowls and drafted multiple HOFers.

I’m just saying that asking for better than that seems kind of unrealistic.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Better than 2010 to recent ozzie hasn't ben amazing.

Ozzie hasn't landed a hofer since sizzle and that was ages ago.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah the seeming decline of the ravens has gone as Ozzie’s recent drafts. Continue to get harbaugh good players he’ll continue to get them into the playoffs.

Archived