OL Coach Paul Alexander Terminated

textaz03

Daks excuses are being addressed.

No weapons? Insert Amari Cooper

OL regressed? Fire new coach.

Only time will tell if these moves actually pay off, and Dak still needs a TE imo, but they are trying.

No one can argue after turning our back on Tony Romo, cutting Dez Bryant, trading for Tavon Austin, giving $6M to Hurns, firing Paul Alexander, and trading our top draft pick for Amari Cooper that we aren't all in for Dak Prescott. 

21 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Daks excuses are being addressed.

No weapons? Insert Amari Cooper

OL regressed? Fire new coach.

Only time will tell if these moves actually pay off, and Dak still needs a TE imo, but they are trying.

No one can argue after turning our back on Tony Romo, cutting Dez Bryant, trading for Tavon Austin, giving $6M to Hurns, firing Paul Alexander, and trading our top draft pick for Amari Cooper that we aren't all in for Dak Prescott. 

Wait a minute. If you look at this through a different prism, you are actually finally admitting that the rest of the team was trash too and Dak had reasons to struggle. 

Eyes opened. 

B|

If we continue to struggle, even as dumb as Jerry is, he has to see that no matter what we change, the problems continue to be JG and SL.

Their going to run out of assistants to fire.

Even if everything is the assistants fault, JG continues to make these poor choices.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Wait a minute. If you look at this through a different prism, you are actually finally admitting that the rest of the team was trash too and Dak had reasons to struggle. 

Eyes opened. 

B|

No, dude. Just stop.

I actually like Dez Bryant, and our first round pick next year. There are things I like being trashed along with things I don't. So no. I'm not admitting anything.

Secondly, Dak Prescott sucks.

My point is, we are certainly doing everything in our power to help him. Literally everything. Trading. Cutting legends. Firing coaches mid season. Everything. And anything.

Archived