24 Hours Till the Trade Deadline

WindyCity

Didn't expect Howard to be traded at the deadline as it'd leave us with just Cohen and Cunningham. But I can really see him being traded in the off-season, I hope he picks up his play in the second half of the year because I really like him, but if he's still stuck on 3.5 ypc come the end of the season I think we see what we can get for him.

Also this might be my bad, my adopted Bear sons always end up either seriously injured or play really badly. I'm a terrible father.

33 minutes ago, ColGerBear said:

http://prntscr.com/ldx8e5

It refers to his signature.

I hope Jordan Howard stays with the Bears next year unless Pace is 100% sure he has someone to take his role (no, not Tarik Cohen).

I would bet that Howard is on the roster at the start of camp, I would also bet that the Bears use a 3rd-5th round pick on a rb.  

48 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Thinking about Howard being traded got me looking at option in FA with guys like Yeldon & Anderson being fits but man oh man would Tevin Coleman be amazing in this offence.

He probably would be. He would probably also be on IR pretty quickly in a full time role. He’s constantly hurt in Atlanta and that’s in limited action.

Archived