Should the Packers move on from Mike McCarthy?

TheBitzMan

Just now, soup's not a meal said:

We should be 4-2-1 right now with a win off the best team in the NFL. We usually start slow like this and I'm confident he will right the ship. 

*5-2 with a Jaire Alexander game-sealing interception if not for a boneheaded 15 yard gift from the refs. 

Notice how the NFL has almost completely eliminated those idiotic roughing the passer penalties lately? 

18 minutes ago, soup's not a meal said:

No, i'll be very upset if we do. 

We should be 4-2-1 right now with a win off the best team in the NFL. We usually start slow like this and I'm confident he will right the ship. 

I would take this at face value but honestly, it's hard to do because of your nickname. Soup is a great meal lol

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

*5-2 with a Jaire Alexander game-sealing interception if not for a boneheaded 15 yard gift from the refs. 

Notice how the NFL has almost completely eliminated those idiotic roughing the passer penalties lately? 

The Rams/Packers game had basically no flags. It was a joy to watch from that standpoint. 

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Harbaugh?  I don't want that clown either.  Let him stay at Michigan where he can be a control freak.  He wouldn't have that in GB.

I think John Harbaugh is more likely a candidate over Jim. If the Ravens don't make the playoffs he will probably be fired. 

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Often when we get screwed by these kinds of calls the league changes its tune but it is too late for us.   :(

11 of the past 15 years we have drafted above # 20.   Be careful blaming either the GM or the Head coach for the lack of talented difference - makers. Ted made great picks in bad positions in the beginning but then had three bad years in a row. With his philosophy on FA it is no surprise that I believe we have below level talent in a lot of spots. A dearth of talent with respect to ones opponents will begin to weigh heavily.

I think we would be in the middle of a long drought without Rodgers. I thin MM has done well with what he has had. I favor keeping him with two # 1s and Gutekunsts new FA philosopy.

Archived