Avengers: Infinity War

Acgott

10 hours ago, theJ said:

I haven't seen many of these in theaters. Prefer to spend the same money and buy it later so I can rewatch. However, this may be one I see in theaters. Going to be really good. 

Save for the last two, I usually go opening night for each one. My wife and I actually went to Avengers: Age of Ultron on opening night, the day before our daughter was due to be born. It explains a lot about my daughter, to be honest...

10 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Yeah, just reading the description of the trailer and I'm like, ":|O.o:o GIMME GIMME GIMME!"

Just...just...the Guardians... surrounding Thor...and...Thor says "Who are you guys!?"

Omgz. 

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Lotta gas out there in space. Maybe he's what causes all those nebulae?

Maybe he just need an Intergalactic Laxative?

And yes, that's actually a song by Donovan.  Eff I'm old.

Technically, "everybody died" in Age of Ultron... it was just in a hallucination by Tony.  I mean, some of them are going to die - and they'll probably pass the Cap mantle/shield onto someone else (not like someone Shield/Stark/Banner/Hydra hasn't synthesized the Super Soldier serum).  And we may see some sort of New Avengers bridge - rather than doing the kids of the actual Avengers.  Would be relatively easy for them to introduce a Kate Bishop before having he take up the Hawkeye mantle.  I doubt we're getting Franklin Richards as Iron Lad, but unless Rhodey makes a massively miraculous recovery, the War Machine suit is likely available for a "future Iron Man successor" to cut his/her teeth in for if/when Tony dies.

Archived