Where to from here, ad where do we finish?

Kiwibrown

Where will we place by the end of the year  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• bottom 3
    • bottom 5
    • bottom 10
    • bottom 15

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You mean chip with TE’s and RB’s?  I’d imagine he does.

All he has to do is implement it.

Yeah the definitely need to refocus and make sure Baker is protected first and foremost.

I’d really like to know what happened last week.  Did the OL not make the correct call? Did Baker not identify who was coming and find his hot read? Was there a hot read? 

There’s no real reason for defenders to consistently be unblocked and a QB not have an open target to throw to.

I was talking to my friend about this. The playcalling was horrible. It seemed (at least to me) that they were calling plays for medium/long routes that take 3-4 seconds to develop. You could just see Baker standing there waiting for somebody to get open as his eyes were almost always down field. Considering he has 2 seconds to get rid of the ball because this offensive line is a dumpster fire--he had to tuck and get sacked a bunch or throw it away.

How they didnt switch the playcalling up for screens, RPO quick 1 reads, pick plays, ect. I have no idea. Anything just to get the ball out of his hands quicker would have been great, but they kept calling medium/long routes for the receivers that take longer to develop.

Of course some of this could have been Baker not getting rid of it or the WRs not getting open, but the majority of the time I saw a offense that wasnt adapting playcalling mid-game. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

How they didnt switch the playcalling up for screens, RPO quick 1 reads, pick plays, ect. I have no idea. Anything just to get the ball out of his hands quicker would have been great, but they kept calling medium/long routes for the receivers that take longer to develop.

Great question, and prolly one that led to Todd and Hue getting canned.

If we’re asking those questions I’m sure Dorsey and Co. were as well.

Archived