GDT Week 9: Baltimore Ravens vs pittsberg steelers

DreamKid

Just now, M.10.E said:

If we lose to the Bengals it should be Lamar time.

It should be Lamar time right now. We're going into a bye week. Give him all first team reps and let's roll with him and see if he can somehow run the table. We can lose 1 game to have a shot of any kind. The seasons pretty much over already. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm a Harbaugh guy but I believe this was his last game as the Ravens coach. I agree with it. He should absolutely be fired. 

If you think it is over, then remember how the Bills got into the playoffs last year. I understand it is disappointing, but the chance is still there.

If you have ever played on a team, I am happy you where not on mine with that attitude.

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm a Harbaugh guy but I believe this was his last game as the Ravens coach. I agree with it. He should absolutely be fired. 

I'm not a Harbaugh guy and I don't think there's much, if anything, to be gained by firing him now

1 minute ago, Danand said:

If you think it is over, then remember how the Bills got into the playoffs last year. I understand it is disappointing, but the chance is still there.

If you have ever played on a team, I am happy you where not on mine with that attitude.

I'm a realist and I played AAA baseball. I would never let my feelings known as a player. You motivate. I'm commenting on my favorite football team. Hardly similar. Give your head a shake. 

I don't think there's much to be gained by firing anyone or making a change at QB at this point. Unless they end up winning a Super Bowl, I think I'm now firmly entrenched in the Harbaugh/Flacco should not be here next year camp. This team just needs change in the worst way. It's not as bad as the last few years of the Billick era, but it's damn close. We just need a complete revision of our philosophy as a team.

4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm a realist and I played AAA baseball. I would never let my feelings known as a player. You motivate. I'm commenting on my favorite football team. Hardly similar. Give your head a shake. 

I am shaking my head, I am shaking my head so much it hurts. Every solution is "FIRE THIS GUY, FIRE THAT GUY, FIRE SOMEBODY", it makes so little sense.

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

I don't think there's much to be gained by firing anyone or making a change at QB at this point. Unless they end up winning a Super Bowl, I think I'm now firmly entrenched in the Harbaugh/Flacco should not be here next year camp. This team just needs change in the worst way. It's not as bad as the last few years of the Billick era, but it's damn close. We just need a complete revision of our philosophy as a team.

I could see them moving on from Flacco, especially if they can get something for him. That would give Harbaugh his final year with a QB in Lamar Jackson and if that doesn't work either, you have a new HC who can come in on a team with pretty good stability and a QB to build around for 2-3 years.

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

I could see them moving on from Flacco, especially if they can get something for him. That would give Harbaugh his final year with a QB in Lamar Jackson and if that doesn't work either, you have a new HC who can come in on a team with pretty good stability and a QB to build around for 2-3 years.

jackson sucks, he obviously isnt good enough day to day in practice to be trusted to throw the ball or else he would more. i doubt he is the solution to the ravens issues

Archived