Week 9: New York Jets (3-5) @ Miami Dolphins (4-4)

TheKillerNacho

Week 9: NYJ @ MIA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Brock Osweiler
    • Sam Darnold
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Isaiah Crowell
    • Kenny Stills
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Danny Amendola
    • Robby Anderson
    • Jermaine Kearse
    • Quincy Enunwa
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Jason Sanders
    • Jason Myers
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2018 at 06:00 PM

2 minutes ago, FinSting said:

That's kinda the whole point...the Eagles won the Super Bowl with a castoff QB nobody wanted. It was bloody brilliant to witness too. 

While I was surprised at how Foles played, this is hardly the same situation. The Eagles were talented across the board at almost every position. We're not. You need to be a good squad to win the Super Bowl. The Eagles have that; we don't. Our problems are far deeper seeded than the Quarterback position.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

While I was surprised at how Foles played, this is hardly the same situation. The Eagles were talented across the board at almost every position. We're not. You need to be a good squad to win the Super Bowl. The Eagles have that; we don't. Our problems are far deeper seeded than the Quarterback position.

7-9 in 2016, 4-4 in 2018...just how talented are these Eagles? They are the same as any other team. Light it up, get on fire, and roll to victory.  They did it quite well. Anybody else can do it too, it's just blocking and tackling. 

9 hours ago, FinSting said:

7-9 in 2016, 4-4 in 2018...just how talented are these Eagles? They are the same as any other team. Light it up, get on fire, and roll to victory.  They did it quite well. Anybody else can do it too, it's just blocking and tackling. 

You're way oversimplifying it, but we should probably just agree to disagree here.

4 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I have a bad feeling Tannehill will end up on IR soon.

If Miami can limit the Jets' ground game, they could squeak out a 16 -  10 type of win. Otherwise this might get ugly again.

Just knowing the injury history of Miami and the way things go for this franchise makes me have the same feeling. Not much good being said about the injury and a lot of hush hush sort of tells me it my not be good for the rest of the season for Tannehill.

Reshad Jones appears to have been benched early in the game for some reason. Multiple players were seen on the sideline speaking with him / consoling him. No helmet on right now on the sideline.

Multiple guys have taken boundary corner snaps, including Minkah, Armstrong, McTyer, and McCain.

Archived