Ronald Darby Debut

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Gore isn't good. Better we didn't get him. 

If we got him we would have avoided the whole Murray 2015/Mathews 2016/Blount 2017 fiasco.

The devil on my shoulder is telling me I'm also playing revisionist history and that Murray was the key in getting Wentz but still, our RB issues would be a little less expensive and a little more clear had we signed Gore.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

If we got him we would have avoided the whole Murray 2015/Mathews 2016/Blount 2017 fiasco.

The devil on my shoulder is telling me I'm also playing revisionist history and that Murray was the key in getting Wentz but still, our RB issues would be a little less expensive and a little more clear had we signed Gore.

Murray was? Wasn't it Kiko/Maxwell? 

Murray was probably the one guy we should have kept. Just should have moved on from Chip faster. You can make a case that trading Shady led us to Wentz. Hell, you can make a case that hiring Chip led us to Wentz. 

Gore isn't any better than Blount. And Blount is way cheaper. 

We'll draft a RB next year to be the bellcow. 

Saw the highlight. The Int was nice and all but the "Speed" he had on the return was nuts! 

Any ST returns in his past?

Before someone mentions him being a Starter (So No, can't lose him!) remember even better players like Deion, Woodson, Peterson, Desean do it. Just saying, the Boy can Fly!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Saw the highlight. The Int was nice and all but the "Speed" he had on the return was nuts! 

Any ST returns in his past?

Before someone mentions him being a Starter (So No, can't lose him!) remember even better players like Deion, Woodson, Peterson, Desean do it. Just saying, the Boy can Fly!!!!

From Wikipedia (cause I'm too lazy to get a real source):

Darby won a bronze medal in the 200 m at the 2011 World Youth Championships in Athletics.[2][3] He also finished fourth in the 100 m.[4] Along with Aldrich Bailey, Najee Glass, and Arman Hall, he ran a World Youth Best in the meet's medley relay.

His personal bests are 6.77 seconds in the 60 meters, 10.41 seconds in the 100 meters and 21.05 seconds in the 200 meters.[5]

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I thought he was part of the 13->8->2 moves. If not please disregard.

Agreed.

We traded Murray to the Titans for 4th round swaps. We moved up like 15 slots. Not sure if we used that pick or traded it but I'm pretty sure it didn't affect Wentz. 

We traded Kiko and Maxwell to the Dolphins for 1st swaps, getting to 8 and then moved up to 2 for 100 picks. 

Archived