? Week 9: Bucs (3-4) @ Panthers (5-2)

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's a whole mess of stuff in here.

To be fair I bet other coordinators do the same. But in the backend the only guys who’ve stayed current in this system are grimes and Conte. Very easy for inexperienced guys and Smitty didn’t adapt to that. 

The Panthers offense has looked anemic at times while our defense has looked like a bunch of pee wee players in their first game. It really depends on what team shows up on both sides.

Fitz will have his bad moments but overall if he looks like FitzMagic more so than not the rest of the way I think that speaks volumes to this offense.

I think we’re gonna look good offensively. It’s just a matter of how our defense plays. It should be a close game.

If I was riverboat Ron, I would seriously look at the tape against Pittsburgh. Remember what Mike Tomlin kept repeating all week?

”Were not going to let him get comfortable” in reference to Fitz. And he did just that, they blitzed almost every down. And Fitz got shook. 

I really hope our our guys are prepared for this. You have to be an idiot NOT to blitz Fitzpatrick. When he came into the Cincy game and tore it up, they only rushed front 4. 

If you only rush front 4 against Fitz, you’re begging for him to drop 400+ yards on you. Again I hope they prepared Fitz for this because I expect Panthers to blitz a lot

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference, @Jimmy Austin@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

We didn't get to page seven or eight before the game. We've got some catching up to do if we're gonna keep the STREAK of 39+ page game threads alive. It's the most activity I think I've ever seen in our forum. Let's keep it up.

Archived