? Week 9: Bucs (3-4) @ Panthers (5-2)

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He decided that's where he was gonna go before the snap and stared it down.

Look, I m not going to fault any QB on this team.  They get no support from their defense and no running game.  Also, a turnstile at RG.  Blow up the regime and let the new GM figure it out.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Look, I m not going to fault any QB on this team.  They get no support from their defense and no running game.  Also, a turnstile at RG.  Blow up the regime and let the new GM figure it out.

Definitely. Fitz isn't the only reason we lost. The defense didn't even show up in the first half. It's pretty much impossible to win giving up 35 points in a half of football. 

Calling a fake punt on our own 30 was a bad decision.

Missed tackles all over the place. Guys jogging on defense.

I could go on.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Embarrassing.

Everyone seems to like Buck, but I’m not sure we’re getting the most out of the alleged talent on our Dline.

He won t survive either.  Usually there is on hold over from the previous coaching staff.  I WR or TE coach will survive.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Definitely. Fitz isn't the only reason we lost. The defense didn't even show up in the first half. It's pretty much impossible to win giving up 35 points in a half of football. 

Calling a fake punt on our own 30 was a bad decision.

Missed tackles all over the place. Guys jogging on defense.

I could go on.

That s why it s going to be tough drafting a QB in the first round with all that defensive talent available.  This team is definitely picking top 10 again.

Just now, ravishingone said:

That s why it s going to be tough drafting a QB in the first round with all that defensive talent available.  This team is definitely picking top 10 again.

Do we go the Giants route and build up the team in this draft, holding out hope for Jameis, and taking a QB the year after if need be?

I'm not opposed to it.

Archived