? Week 9: Bucs (3-4) @ Panthers (5-2)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Definitely. Fitz isn't the only reason we lost. The defense didn't even show up in the first half. It's pretty much impossible to win giving up 35 points in a half of football. 

Calling a fake punt on our own 30 was a bad decision.

Missed tackles all over the place. Guys jogging on defense.

I could go on.

That fake punt was one of the stupidest play calls I’ve ever seen from this team. Fourth and long, deep in your own half.

Theres being bold and there’s being an idiot. Koetter must have signed off on that,  so he’s got to suffer the consequences.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:03 PM, bucsfan333 said:

We already fired one coach and gave more work to Duff. We'd only be giving more work to Monken (I assume).

But you could feel it reading every response and hearing everything from everyone. Last week was a breaking point.

I wouldn't do it. Unless we wanna try to get a jump on looking for new GMs/coaches. And even then I don't know how much, if any, contact we can make with anyone.

We could ride it out with Koetter and pick 10th-15th or increase insomeone's workload and cause a whole mess of panic/conflict within the locker room and pick top eighth.

We didn't even trade a fourth for Clinton-Dix. I can't imagine Licht saw that as too pricey. And Green Bay surely would've preferred ours over Washington's. So maybe the Glazers did nix any trades like that in hopes that Fitz turns this thing around.

It's not over at 3-4. But it's an uphill battle to the playoffs right now.

D

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do we go the Giants route and build up the team in this draft, holding out hope for Jameis, and taking a QB the year after if need be?

I'm not opposed to it.

I would do this screw it....   what do we have to lose??    a year?  its been like 10+ YOLO

Do we go the Giants route and build up the team in this draft, holding out hope for Jameis, and taking a QB the year after if need be?

I'm not opposed to it.

No QB can be successful with the right side of the oline and defense right now.  Koetter has screwed the pooch with his staff and is dumb arse oline rotation.

We have to lead the league in fake comebacks. I mean these have been going on since Josh Freeman. But really this thing needs to be blown up at the end of the season. Too many holes on the defense and too much money on the skill positions on offense without the consistency at QB. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not opposed to it.

I hope we do that!! At worst we got a good defensive player and a Qb in 2020..

best case a good défensive player and winston cut on turnover and turn to be our Qb of the futur... anyway for what i know right Now, no Qb worth taking early.. 

2 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

We have to lead the league in fake comebacks. I mean these have been going on since Josh Freeman. But really this thing needs to be blown up at the end of the season. Too many holes on the defense and too much money on the skill positions on offense without the consistency at QB. 

The defense has been so bad for so long, the QB is constantly playing from behind.  I wouldn't mind seeing Winston or Fitz have the chance to play with a top 15 defense and see what happens.  But the oline does need tweaking.

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Amazing Benenoch played the whole game, not even a snap for Liedkte.  There use of the roster is perplexing.

The last time Liedtke played, he was lights out. I get it with Cappa. He struggled a lot with the speed of the NFL. But Liedtke played LT and looked solid. Why he wasn't given a legit shot today is insane.

The last time Liedtke played, he was lights out. I get it with Cappa. He struggled a lot with the speed of the NFL. But Liedtke played LT and looked solid. Why he wasn't given a legit shot today is insane.

George Warhop  has been here for 5 years, glad it won't be a 6th.  Tim Spencer 5 years, getting maximum value out of those RBs?  

Just now, ravishingone said:

Koetter knows the only way he survives is if Fitz get him to the playoffs.  Jameis won t play again until the loss total gets to 8.  

Then Jameis can get us to 8-8 with cautious optimism again heading into the offseason. ?

18 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Amazing Benenoch played the whole game, not even a snap for Liedkte.  There use of the roster is perplexing.

Warhop is Teflon and I don’t know why.

He’s never really been held accountable for  the continued failure on this line.

Archived